Davin News Server

From: AlleyCat <katt@gmail.com>
Newsgroups: alt.politics.trump,alt.politics.liberalism,alt.politics.democrats,alt.politics.usa.republican,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,can.politics
Subject: I Said Links, You Stupid Fuck
Date: Sat, 12 Oct 2024 22:40:46 -0500

On Sat, 12 Oct 2024 20:14:20 -0700, Alan says...

> On 2024-10-12 20:11, AlleyCat wrote:
> >
> > On Thu, 10 Oct 2024 12:07:00 -0700, Alan says...

> >> And that's a negative claim.
> >>
> >> You made a positive claim...
> >>
> >> ...yet can't show where the link is in your original article.
> >
> > I found the study using links in the article and you couldn't.
>
> Yet you can't provide me with the link...
>
> ...despite originally claiming the link was IN the article.

I Said Links, You Stupid Fuck

Canada has better education, my ass.

LOL... faggot continues to play his game, even when he's been proven wrong.

We know this because the study is true and he can't refute THAT, so he plays the "you said the links were in the
article" crap-game.

Only losers do this.

He doesn't WANT to focus on the topic any more, because he lost THAT argument, so he whines about a link not being
where it was said to be.

Who the fuck CARES, faggot?

https://i.imgur.com/tDws7ZD.mp4