Davin News Server

From: NoBody <NoBody@nowhere.com>
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,can.politics,alt.politics.trump,alt.politics.liberalism,alt.politics.democrats,alt.politics.usa.republican
Subject: Tim Walz embarasses himself and his campaign
Date: Sun, 13 Oct 2024 11:05:54 -0400

Well, that may have backfired a little.

Democratic VP hopeful Tim Walz tried to showcase his hyped-up firearm
skills at a hunting event Saturday, but detractors quickly seized on
his apparent struggles to load a Beretta A400 semiautomatic shotgun.

Clad in an orange vest and chaps while tramping through straw-like
high grass, Walz participated in the three-hour annual Minnesota
Governor’s Pheasant Hunting Opener near Sleepy Eye, Minn., but didn’t
bag any birds.

Footage posted on social media during the hunting expedition showed
Walz hunched over adjusting his Beretta while complaining that
something “never fits quite right” and noted that it was designed to
help mitigate pressure on the shoulders.

Since ascending to the vice presidential nomination, Walz has boasted
about his hunting prowess, taunting GOP veep candidate JD Vance by
saying, “I guarantee you he can’t shoot pheasants like I can.”

Walz has also crowed about being one of the best shots during his
previous tenure as a representative in Congress.

The Harris-Walz campaign has promoted the fact that both the Minnesota
governor and Vice President-turned Dem-presidential candidate Kamala
Harris are gun owners while seeking to fend off GOP criticisms of
their support for gun control.

https://nypost.com/2024/10/13/us-news/tim-walz-roasted-over-appearing-to-struggle-to-load-shotgun-at-hunting-event/

What a joke.