Davin News Server

From: AlleyCat <katt@gmail.com>
Newsgroups: alt.politics.trump,alt.politics.liberalism,alt.politics.democrats,alt.politics.usa.republican,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,can.politics
Subject: LOL... Rudy, So Out of Touch With Reality, Thinks Biden Was President In 2017 - He Wasn't Even VP Anymore
Date: Sun, 13 Oct 2024 21:40:17 -0500

Rudy is the PERFECT liberal.

['oh.no.this.definitely.is.NOT.going.to.can.politics' psycho gratuitous bullshit crosspost removed]

[subject line vandalism by commie tip-toeing to suck boyfriend's cock, repaired]

On Sun, 13 Oct 2024 09:49:56 -0700, Rudy Canoza... forever the mental and physical midget, who was *NEVER* a three
sport letterman, like me, and who was *NEVER* a bouncer, like me, and who was *NEVER* an assistant golf pro, like me,
and who was *NEVER* a lifeguard, like me, and who *NEVER* dunked a basketball, like me, and has *NEVER* laid as many
women as me, says...

Whereas *I*:

I was a 3 sport letterman, a bouncer in THREE different restaurants / bars / lounges / discos (Chan's, Victor's Jamaica
Joe's), an assistant golf pro, a lifeguard on the white sand beaches of Ft. Walton/Destin, (getting more pussy in a
week, than you did your whole life), dunked a basketball at 5'9" for first time in 11th grade, played college baseball
AND basketball (dual scholarships), and dated the captain of the cheer-leading squad as a SOPHOMORE in high school.
(there was no freshman class)

It's not" bragging" if it upsets Wudy's Wittle World... forever stuck with mommy, now that he's too old and creepy to
work.

> Yes, Biden was president when the documents made it into his garage.

No, psycho, he wasn't.

"The report found that Biden knew about the classified documents in his home as far back as 2017, when he was no longer
vice president, and that he shared some of the information with a ghostwriter for his memoir published that year."

A traitorous act.

CNN: Facts First: Biden's claim that none of the classified material found in his possession was highly classified is
false, according to details provided by the special counsel. Hur reported the discovery of documents in Biden's
possession that had markings identifying them as "Top Secret/Sensitive Compartmented Information," a very high level of
classification - plus handwritten notebooks from Biden's time as vice president that weren't marked as classified but
that "contain information that remains classified up to the Top Secret/Sensitive Compartmented Information level."