Davin News Server

From: AlleyCat <katt@gmail.com>
Newsgroups: alt.politics.trump,alt.politics.liberalism,alt.politics.democrats,alt.politics.usa.republican,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,can.politics
Subject: THIS Is Why Rudy Canoza Is a Psycho Cunt Punk Liberal - He Can't Distinguish Between Right and Wrong, Truth and Lies, Reality and Fantasy
Date: Sun, 13 Oct 2024 21:40:16 -0500

On Sun, 13 Oct 2024 12:49:32 -0700,  Rudy Canoza... forever the mental and physical midget, who was *NEVER* a three
sport letterman, like me, and who was *NEVER* a bouncer, like me, and who was *NEVER* an assistant golf pro, like me,
and who was *NEVER* a lifeguard, like me, and who *NEVER* dunked a basketball, like me, and has *NEVER* laid as many
women as me, says...

Whereas *I*:

I was a 3 sport letterman, a bouncer in THREE different restaurants / bars / lounges / discos (Chan's, Victor's Jamaica
Joe's), an assistant golf pro, a lifeguard on the white sand beaches of Ft. Walton/Destin, (getting more pussy in a
week, than you did your whole life), dunked a basketball at 5'9" for first time in 11th grade, played college baseball
AND basketball (dual scholarships), and dated the captain of the cheer-leading squad as a SOPHOMORE in high school.
(there was no freshman class)

> > No he wasn't.
>
> He was. This is settled.

Nope, and nope.

"Special counsel Robert Hur released a searing report Thursday that concluded President Joe Biden willfully retained
and disclosed classified military and national security information."

"The report found that Biden knew about the classified documents in his home as far back as 2017, when he was no longer
vice president, and that he shared some of the information with a ghostwriter for his memoir published that year."

A traitorous act.

CNN: Facts First: Biden's claim that none of the classified material found in his possession was highly classified is
false, according to details provided by the special counsel. Hur reported the discovery of documents in Biden's
possession that had markings identifying them as "Top Secret/Sensitive Compartmented Information," a very high level of
classification - plus handwritten notebooks from Biden's time as vice president that weren't marked as classified but
that "contain information that remains classified up to the Top Secret/Sensitive Compartmented Information level."

Draft-Dodging Coward

While first glance at Creepy Old-Rich-White-Religious Freak Joe Biden's long career in politics would give you the
impression of a racist plagiarism and serious pedophile, don't worry, there's far more skeletons in his closet.

In addition to everything we already know is wrong with Old-Rich-White-Religious Freak, Joe Biden, he also seems to
have a history of evading the draft in Vietnam, according to a report from InsideSources.

Of course, the outlet also bashes President Trump over his own deferment during Vietnam, but to compare Trump to Old-
Rich-White-Religious Freak, Joe Biden in this respect, as you will come to learn, is a pretty unfair comparison.

According to the report, after graduating college in 1968, Old-Rich-White-Religious Freak, Joe Biden was eligible for
the draft, meaning he should have ended up fighting in Vietnam. He earned a 1-Y draft deferment, however, due to
asthma:

That's right-asthma.

There's one little problem with Old-Rich-White-Religious Freak, Joe Biden's "asthma."

Although Old-Rich-White-Religious Freak, Joe Biden was granted a deferment for "asthma as a teenager"... this didn't
stop him from playing high school football.

Oops.

InsideSources also points out that, in Old-Rich-White-Religious Freak, Joe Biden's autobiography, Old-Rich-White-
Religious Freak, Joe Biden makes no mention of asthma, but does brag about being "active in intramural sports" in
college, and "recounts an active childhood [and] football exploits in high school."

Certainly doesn't seem like the kind of asthma that should have kept him from the draft if he had no problem with
"football exploits."

What's worse, during one summer home from college, according to Old-Rich-White-Religious Freak, Joe Biden's own
account, he worked as a lifeguard, which certainly has very high standards for physical fitness, including a healthy
set of lungs.

It gets worse.

One incident from that summer stands out: How Old-Rich-White-Religious Freak, Joe Biden had to wrap a six-foot length
of metal chain around his arm to face off against a knife-wielding local tough who went by the name "Corn Pop."

"You might cut me, Corn Pop, but I'm going to wrap this chain around your head before you do," Old-Rich-White-Religious
Freak, Joe Biden told him. Strong words, but he was a healthy, high school football player who could back them up. Old-
Rich-White-Religious Freak, Joe Biden and Corn Pop resolved their differences without violence and, according to Old-
Rich-White-Religious Freak, Joe Biden, became poolside friends.

Just six years later, at the height of the fighting in Vietnam, that same poolside athlete avoided mandatory military
service due to "asthma as a teenager."

So let's get this straight.

Old-Rich-White-Religious Freak, Joe Biden, as a teenager, was healthy enough to play football and also qualify as a
lifeguard, which is no easy feat.

And the left wants to mock Trump's "bone spurs," which is the reason behind his own 1-Y classification. However, bone
spurs are a real diagnosis that don't seem to conflict with Trump's lifestyle at all.

He's not exactly known for competing in triathlons.

Old-Rich-White-Religious Freak, Joe Biden, on the other hand, is a known liar and and fraud, and is going to have a
very hard time explaining this doozy.