Davin News Server

From: AlleyCat <katt@gmail.com>
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,can.politics,alt.politics.trump,alt.politics.liberalism,alt.politics.democrats,alt.politics.usa.republican
Subject: CNN: Biden's Claim That None of The Classified Material Found In His Possession Was Highly Classified Is False
Date: Sun, 13 Oct 2024 21:40:22 -0500

On Sun, 13 Oct 2024 11:11:04 -0700,  Alan says...

> > So explain the ones found in his garage. He wasn't even president when
> > he took them which is illegal.
>
> Hur's report addressed that:
>
> 'Both when he served as vice president and when the Afghanistan
> documents were found in Mr. Biden's Delaware garage in 2022, his
> possession of them in his Delaware home was not a basis for prosecution
> because as vice president and president, he had authority to keep
> classified documents in his home.'

That were amassed and kept when he was not. He has ZERO authority to have them, when he was neither VP OR President.

"... BIDEN KNEW ABOUT THE CLASSIFIED DOCUMENTS IN HIS HOME AS FAR BACK AS 2017..."

"Special counsel Robert Hur released a searing report Thursday that concluded President Joe Biden willfully retained
and disclosed classified military and national security information."

"The report found that BIDEN KNEW ABOUT THE CLASSIFIED DOCUMENTS IN HIS HOME AS FAR BACK AS 2017, when he was no longer
vice president, and that he shared some of the information with a ghostwriter for his memoir published that year."

A traitorous act.

CNN: Facts First: BIDEN'S CLAIM THAT NONE OF THE CLASSIFIED MATERIAL FOUND IN HIS POSSESSION WAS HIGHLY CLASSIFIED IS
FALSE, according to details provided by the special counsel. Hur reported the discovery of documents in Biden's
possession that had markings identifying them as "Top Secret/Sensitive Compartmented Information," a very high level of
classification - plus handwritten notebooks from Biden's time as vice president that weren't marked as classified but
that "contain information that remains classified up to the Top Secret/Sensitive Compartmented Information level."

Alan's Low Self Esteem FORCES Him To Reply, Even When There's NOTHING To Reply TO

This Is Why Alan Can't Admit He's Wrong

They say it takes a big person to admit their mistakes, but for Alan, saying he's wrong feels impossible.

But why does Alan do it? We've asked psychologist Dr. Tim Sharp, chief happiness officer at The Happiness Institute, to
explain:

They think being wrong means they're unworthy - Yup... Low-Self-Esteem

For Alan, conceding that he's fallible can evoke a deep psychological anxiety regarding "the risks or the consequences
associated with loss or failure," says Sharp.

"I think the reason Alan can't apologize isn't actually because he doesn't like to be wrong, but because it's seen as
an inherent character fault," he explains.

Sharp says that for non-apologists, the irrational need to always be "perfect" rules their ego and they feel their
screw-ups are unforgivable.

"The difficulty in admitting failure largely comes from the unrealistic expectation that 'I should get it right all the
time, or not even try or make it seem as if I am'" he says.

Alan Thinks Never Admitting Fault Makes Him Look Stronger

For Alan, appearing wrong is congruent to appearing weak, but Sharp says they could not be more wrong, because a good
leader admits their mistakes.

"There's some actually very interesting research that leaders who express vulnerability and are more open to being
fallible tend to be more highly regarded," the expert explains.

"This makes sense because if someone is saying, 'I'm 100 percent perfect, I'm 100 percent right all the time,' that's
pretty hard to believe," says the psychologist.

(But, THAT'S Ski Bunny)

"I'd find it hard to trust that person because there's no one I know 100 percent perfect.

Whereas if Alan would say, 'You know, I'm going to do my best but I'll make mistakes sometimes, I'll get it wrong, I'm
sorry but I'll try to fix it,'... to me, that's more believable. I'd be more trusting of that sort of person."

They Don't Value The Truth

(NO liberal does... THAT'S their M.O.)

For Alan, the fact is he "doesn't necessarily value truth and honesty," says Sharp.

"While I personally value truth and honesty, what I've come to learn, which I find hard to understand but it's just a
reality, is that Alan doesn't value those things as highly as me," says Sharp.

Taking political discussion as an example, the expert says Alan, who eats up "fake news" propaganda, doesn't value
facts. When it comes to the truth, the expert warns that Alan "will literally say, 'I don't really care.'"

"Alan doesn't care about it because he values other aspects of what they're perceiving much more," he says.

Citing the upsurge of alt-left political movements around the world, Sharp says how Alan approaches a situation will
often reveal whether facts or feelings will influence them more.

"[Logical people] will look for facts and information and data and make their decisions accordingly," he explains.
"Other people make their decisions based on much more emotion. Now the problem comes when you try to talk logic to an
emotional person because it just won't wear...  you're talking different languages.