Davin News Server

From: Creon <creon@creon.earth>
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,can.politics,alt.politics.trump,alt.politics.liberalism,alt.politics.democrats,alt.politics.usa.republican
Subject: Re: Is this really a Kamela Harris ad or a terrible joke?
Date: 14 Oct 2024 14:13:44 GMT

On Sun, 13 Oct 2024 10:35:52 -0700, Alan wrote:

> On 2024-10-13 07:24, NoBody wrote:

utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=dlvr.it_fb_theblaze&tpcc=social_fb-
post&fbclid=IwY2xjawF3njlleHRuA2FlbQIxMQABHRlsjGnCRZWDw1mbvRoKORHioWTkFgfFqtPOphXUuua53PfLX4eWPUxEQA_aem_84vb2OrdFktBRKoMAq_cew

>>> Where you show that this is a parody site, you mean?
>>
>> Show us that it's a parody site.
>
> LOL!

The nuance of satire can be lost on people who don't have a good grasp
of the language.

Since Kremlin Girl's first language is Russian, she probably can't tell.

--
-c ASUS TUF Dash F15 x86_64 NVIDIA RTX 3060 Mobile
   OS: Linux 5.15.0-122-lowlatency Release: Mint 21.3 Mem: 15.9G