Davin News Server

From: Alan <nuh-uh@nope.com>
Newsgroups: alt.politics.trump,alt.politics.liberalism,alt.politics.democrats,alt.politics.usa.republican,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,can.politics
Subject: Re: This How You Can Tell Liberals And Narcissists Are Really Just
Date: Mon, 14 Oct 2024 10:19:43 -0700

On 2024-10-13 19:40, AlleyCat wrote:

> They throw out the topic in which they're not smart enough to refute and start pissing and moaning about something that
> has NOTHING to do with the topic... at all.
>
> In this case, Ski Bunny can't refute the topic, so he whines about not being able to find a study, which *I* did, in
> the OP. I gave him "links" and TOLD him it might not be in HTML format OR a URL, and he STILL kept whining about it.
>
> Dumb ass Ski Bunny thinks "links" can ONLY be html or URL in nature.    Nope.
So what is the nature of the link that you're NOW claiming.

This started with you claiming there was a link to the McKinsey and
Company study, and when I said that the article didn't show us that
study, you said, "It's linked".

Well it was NOT linked.

You said nothing about the link being in any other format than a normal URL.

In fact, this post is the first time you've tried to spin it to make
this new claim.

So:

1. Prove you have actually seen this study by ANY method, by SHOWING IT.

2. Show the steps it took to get there.