Davin News Server

From: Alan <nuh-uh@nope.com>
Newsgroups: alt.politics.liberalism,alt.politics.democrats,alt.politics.usa.republican,alt.global-warming,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,can.politics
Subject: Re: Are YOU Smarter Than A Professor Emeritus of Physics At Princeton
Date: Mon, 14 Oct 2024 10:41:47 -0700

On 2024-10-13 19:40, AlleyCat wrote:

> On Sun, 13 Oct 2024 10:58:29 -0700,  Alan says...
>
>> Second of all, his areas of study are atomic physics, optics and
>> spectroscopy...
>
> And third:
>
> "So as a scientist who actually knows a lot about climate and I SET UP MANY OF OUR CLIMATE RESEARCH CENTERS WHEN I WAS
> AT THE DEPARTMENT OF ENERGY in the early 19 nineties, I can assure you that, there is no climate emergency. There will
> not be a climate emergency."
Setting up a research centre is completely separate from understanding
the work DONE there, Pussey.

Setting it up is an administrative function:

Find an appropriate office and/or lab to host it.

Hire staff from clerical to researchers to do the work.

Etc.

None of that requires expertise in climate science.