Davin News Server

From: Alan <nuh-uh@nope.com>
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,can.politics,alt.politics.trump,alt.politics.liberalism,alt.politics.democrats,alt.politics.usa.republican
Subject: Re: "I Was Trump?s Ghostwriter. A New Biopic Gets the Most Important
Date: Mon, 14 Oct 2024 10:51:10 -0700

On 2024-10-14 10:40, Skeeter wrote:
> In article <vejkoh$19kmg$7@dont-email.me>, nuh-uh@nope.com says...
>>
>> On 2024-10-12 19:01, AlleyCat wrote:
>>>
>>> On Sat, 12 Oct 2024 16:16:35 -0700,  Alan says...

>>> Yes, he did.
>>>
>>> Some of the documents he had were NOT for EX-VPs to have.
>>>
>>> "Special counsel Robert Hur released a searing report Thursday that concluded President Joe Biden willfully retained
>>> and disclosed classified military and national security information."
>>>
>>> "The report found that Biden knew about the classified documents in his home as far back as 2017, when he was no longer
>>> vice president, and that he shared some of the information with a ghostwriter for his memoir published that year."
>>
>> False.
>>
>> You should read the entire report.
>
> Why would they want to have a trial then? Joe was found to frail to
> stand trial. WTF is that?
>>

>>> A traitorous act.
>>>
>>> CNN: Facts First: Biden's claim that none of the classified material found in his possession was highly classified is
>>> false, according to details provided by the special counsel. Hur reported the discovery of documents in Biden's
>>> possession that had markings identifying them as "Top Secret/Sensitive Compartmented Information," a very high level of
>>> classification - plus handwritten notebooks from Biden's time as vice president that weren't marked as classified but
>>> that "contain information that remains classified up to the Top Secret/Sensitive Compartmented Information level."
>> But do you stick to your story that it wasn't theft when Trump:
>>
>> Deliberately took documents.
>>
>> And denied he had them?
>
> Nope.

Oh, you poor little Chicken:

'It is not our role to assess the criminal charges pending against Mr.
Trump, but several material distinctions between Mr. Trump's case and
Mr. Biden's are clear. Unlike the evidence involving Mr. Biden, the
allegations set forth in the indictment of Mr. Trump, if proven, would
present serious aggravating facts.

Most notably, after being given multiple chances to return classified
documents and avoid prosecution, Mr. Trump allegedly did the opposite.
According to the indictment, he not only refused to return the documents
for many months, but he also obstructed justice by enlisting others to
destroy evidence and then to lie about it. In contrast, Mr. Eiden turned
in classified documents to the National Archives and the Department of
Justice, consented to the search of multiple locations including his
homes, sat for a voluntary interview. and in other ways cooperated with
the investigation.'