Davin News Server

From: Alan <nuh-uh@nope.com>
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,can.politics,alt.politics.trump,alt.politics.liberalism,alt.politics.democrats,alt.politics.usa.republican
Subject: Re: "I Was Trump?s Ghostwriter. A New Biopic Gets the Most Important Thing Right."
Date: Mon, 14 Oct 2024 18:37:57 -0700

On 2024-10-14 12:32, Skeeter wrote:
> In article <vejlsq$19kmg$22@dont-email.me>, nuh-uh@nope.com says...
>>
>> On 2024-10-14 10:53, Skeeter wrote:
>>> In article <vejlme$19kmg$18@dont-email.me>, nuh-uh@nope.com says...

>>> So? Biden was just as guilty.
>>
>> Nope:
>>
>> 'In contrast, Mr. Eiden turned in classified documents to the National
>> Archives and the Department of Justice, consented to the search of
>> multiple locations including his homes, sat for a voluntary interview.
>> and in other ways cooperated with the investigation.'
>>
>> All those are the exact opposite of "just as guilty".
>
> and you buy that fucking story?

It's Robert Hur's account of the events, Chicken.

> Who is Mr. Eiden?

An error in the OCR software.

There's the source I used:

<https://www.justice.gov/storage/report-from-special-counsel-robert-k-hur-february-2024.pdf>

And here's a screenshot of the page:

<https://drive.google.com/file/d/1jp2UQlLcebUqwRP9UrbTZkqaNZbPiVUG/view?usp=share_link>

Notice that the text it shows is "Biden" in that sentence.

But it's a PDF with an image of the text in one layer and the OCR result
in a layer beneath so you can copy and paste the text.