Davin News Server

From: Alan <nuh-uh@nope.com>
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,can.politics,alt.politics.trump,alt.politics.liberalism,alt.politics.democrats,alt.politics.usa.republican
Subject: Re: "I Was Trump?s Ghostwriter. A New Biopic Gets the Most Important
Date: Tue, 15 Oct 2024 09:40:38 -0700

On 2024-10-15 09:20, Skeeter wrote:
> In article <vem4b8$1ose0$1@dont-email.me>, nuh-uh@nope.com says...
>>
>> On 2024-10-15 05:32, Skeeter wrote:
>>> In article <vekh1m$1dger$1@dont-email.me>, nuh-uh@nope.com says...

>>> The same guy that gave Joe a free pass?
>>
>> The Republican attack dog agrees that Biden probably took the documents
>> inadvertently when he left office...
>
> How do you "inadvertently" take classified documents? Not to
> responsible.
>>
>> ...and that Trump took documents deliberately.
>
> So?

>>> You need that to type a word?
>>
>> That's the form of the document from which I copied and pasted, doofus.
>>
>> <https://www.justice.gov/storage/report-from-special-counsel-robert-k-hur-february-2024.pdf>
>>
>> <https://drive.google.com/file/d/1u8P0DSw5s5jinA1CRdd4eqoy2ABXazY_/view?usp=sharing>
>>
>> See the text there?
>
> Not bothering to look. After you started snipping I stop being serious.
>>
>> 'PDF Producer: Adobe Acrobat Pro (32-bit) 23 Paper Capture Plug-in'
>>
>> <http://users.wfu.edu/yipcw/atg/adobe/acrobat/adobe-acrobat-paper-capture.htm>
>>
>> You retype paragraphs and paragraphs, do you?
>
> Not at all. Why do you ask?

>>> So you fucked up.
>>
>> I didn't notice that it OCR'ed a "B" as an "E"!
>>
>> How will I live with myself?!?
>
> By not being stupid.

>>> What does that have to do with Joe getting a pass for taking documents?
>> It lays out exactly why Hur (Republican loyalist) didn't recommend charges.
>
> Why didn't he?

He said the evidence wouldn't prove the case beyond a reasonable doubt.

Over and over and over...

Page 1:

'However, for the reasons summarized below, we conclude that the
evidence does not establish Mr. Biden's guilt beyond a reasonable doubt.'

Page 4:

'Nevertheless, we do not believe this evidence is sufficient, as jurors
would likely find reasonable doubt for one or more of several reasons.'

'Several defenses are likely to create reasonable doubt as to such charges.'

Page 200:

'But the evidence falls short of proof beyond a reasonable doubt that
Mr. Biden retained and disclosed these classified materials willfully.'

Page 203:

'Nevertheless, for the reasons below, we believe this evidence 1s not
strong enough to establish Mr. Biden's guilt beyond a reasonable doubt.'

Page 204:

'THE EVIDENCE FALLS SHORT OF ESTABLISHING MR. BIDEN'S WILLFUL RETENTION
OF THE CLASSIFIED AFGHANISTAN DOCUMENTS BEYOND A REASONABLE DOUBT'

Page 220:

'There is also insufficient evidence that Mr. Biden willfully retained
the handwritten Thanksgiving memo'

Page 227:

'We conclude that this evidence does notestablish Mr. Biden's guilt
beyond a reasonable doubt.'

Page 232:

'The evidence does not prove beyond a reasonable doubt that Mr. Biden
willfully retained the notebooks'

Page 242:

'We also believe some of the same evidence that supports reasonable
doubt for the classified Afghanistan documents also supports reasonable
doubt for the notebooks, including Mr. Biden's cooperation with the
investigation'

'Finally, the two main sets of evidence summarized above, suggesting Mr.
Biden knew he was not allowed to keep classified notebooks, do not
suffice to prove his willfulness beyond a reasonable doubt.'

Page 244:

'For these reasons, we do not believe the government could prove beyond
a reasonable doubt that Mr. B1den knew it was unlawful to retain his
notebooks at his home after the vice presidency.'

'The evidence does not prove beyond a reasonable doubt that Mr. Biden
willfully disclosed national defense information in the notebooks to his
ghostwriter'

'But we do not believe the evidence supports charges of willful
disclosure beyond a reasonable doubt.'

Page 247:

'But the evidence does not prove beyond a reasonable doubt that he
intended to share classified information.'

Page 304:

'Insufficient evidence exists to prove Mr. Biden willfully retained the
classified information in the EYES ONLY envelope

There is insufficient evidence to prove beyond a reasonable doubt that
Mr. Biden intentionally retained the classified documents in the EYES
ONLY envelope after his term as vice president or caused his staff to do
so.'

Page 311:

'Nonetheless, there is reasonable doubt that Mr. Biden willfully
retained documents A9 and A10.'