Davin News Server

From: Alan <nuh-uh@nope.com>
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,can.politics,alt.politics.trump,alt.politics.liberalism,alt.politics.democrats,alt.politics.usa.republican
Subject: Re: Trump Derangement Syndrome On Display - Ski Bunny Thinks That
Date: Tue, 15 Oct 2024 10:07:42 -0700

On 2024-10-14 20:59, AlleyCat wrote:

> On Mon, 14 Oct 2024 10:33:33 -0700,  Alan says...
>
>>> You still haven't explained WHY he "lied" and was trying to "panic" anyone.
>>
>> I didn't say he lied with the TWEET, Pussey.
>
> Thank you.
>
> That's progress.
I never claimed he'd lied with the TWEET, Pussey.

The lie was trying to pretend he wasn't wrong when he tweeted by
presenting an altered map of information that was 66 hours out of date
at the TIME of his tweet.

The last update (2am Sunday) before his tweet (5am Sunday) showed no
possibility at all that Dorian would impact Alabama.

Nor did the update at 11pm Saturday.

Nor 8pm Sat

Nor 5pm Sat

Nor 2pm Sat

Nor 11am Sat

Nor 8am Sat

Nor 5am Sat

It's not until 27 HOURS, at 2am Saturday, before his tweet that any
possible track of Dorian touches Alabama.

But if he'd used that map to pretend his tweet wasn't wrong, it would
have been obvious bullshit...

...because there'd have had to be a "lobe" off in a direction nearly 90
degrees off where the NOAA was predicting Dorian would go (up the
eastern seaboard)

And Trump as stupid as he is realized that that lie would be completely
obvious.

So he had to back up another 39 hours to 11am Thursday when the track
prediction is only showing the westward movement expect to make the lie
even remotely plausible.