Davin News Server

From: AlleyCat <katt@gmail.com>
Newsgroups: alt.politics.trump,alt.politics.liberalism,alt.politics.democrats,alt.politics.usa.republican,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,can.politics
Subject: Re: CNN: Biden's Claim That None of The Classified Material Found In His Possession Was Highly Classified Is False
Date: Tue, 15 Oct 2024 20:48:53 -0500

['oh.no.this.definitely.is.NOT.going.to.can.politics' psycho gratuitous bullshit crosspost removed]

What a child does:

alt.fan.rush-limbaugh, oh.no.this.definitely.is.NOT.going.to.can.politics,
oh.no.this.definitely.is.NOT.going.to.alt.politics.trump,
oh.no.this.definitely.is.NOT.going.to.alt.politics.liberalism,
oh.no.this.definitely.is.NOT.going.to.alt.politics.democrats,
oh.no.this.definitely.is.NOT.going.to.alt.politics.usa.republican

What a MAN does:

alt.politics.trump, alt.politics.liberalism, alt.politics.democrats,alt.politics.usa.republican,alt.fan.rush-
limbaugh,CAN.POLITICS

=====

On Tue, 15 Oct 2024 16:29:16 -0700, Rudy Canoza, forever the mental and physical midget, who was *NEVER* a three sport
letterman, like me, and who was *NEVER* a bouncer, like me, and who was *NEVER* an assistant golf pro, like me, and who
was *NEVER* a lifeguard, like me, and who *NEVER* dunked a basketball, like me, and has *NEVER* laid as many women as
me, says...

> > Do you think TRUMP packed up the documents HE took?
>
> The difference is, Trump *ordered* the packing up and transfer of documents he
> no longer had authority to have.

Who told you that, runt?

How do you know Biden didn't do the same... because he lied, and YOU believe him

Well, that's only PART of your neuroses. (see below ===== )

CNN: Biden's Claim That None of The Classified Material Found In His Possession Was Highly Classified Is False

"... BIDEN KNEW ABOUT THE CLASSIFIED DOCUMENTS IN HIS HOME AS FAR BACK AS 2017..."

"Special counsel Robert Hur released a searing report Thursday that concluded PRESIDENT JOE BIDEN WILLFULLY RETAINED
and disclosed classified military and national security information."

(BEFORE he was President)

"The report found that BIDEN KNEW ABOUT THE CLASSIFIED DOCUMENTS IN HIS HOME AS FAR BACK AS 2017, WHEN HE WAS NO LONGER
VICE PRESIDENT, and that he shared some of the information with a ghostwriter for his memoir published that year."

A traitorous act.

CNN: Facts First: BIDEN'S CLAIM THAT NONE OF THE CLASSIFIED MATERIAL FOUND IN HIS POSSESSION WAS HIGHLY CLASSIFIED IS
FALSE, according to details provided by the special counsel. Hur reported the discovery of documents in Biden's
possession that had markings identifying them as "Top Secret/Sensitive Compartmented Information," a very high level of
classification - plus handwritten notebooks from Biden's time as vice president that weren't marked as classified but
that "contain information that remains classified up to the Top Secret/Sensitive Compartmented Information level."

Biden lied.

THAT alone, should warrant an indictment.

He lied.

Oh... he couldn't remember?

BINGO!

And THAT is just one of the reasons Hur's not going ahead with charges.

AlleyCat is one of the several people who dominate Rudy on a daily basis, keeping their bootheels on his little pencil
neck to the amusement of all.

Rudy's neuroses, also called psychoneurosis or plural psychoneuroses, mental disorder, causes a sense of distress and
deficit in functioning.

Rudy's neuroses are characterized by anxiety, depression, or other feelings of unhappiness or distress that are out of
proportion to the circumstances of a Rudy's life.

They may impair Rudy's functioning in virtually any area of his life, relationships, or external affairs, but they are
not severe enough to incapacitate the person, hence his constant posting on Usenet.

Psychiatrists first used the term neurosis in the mid-19th century to categorize Rudy's symptoms, thought to be
neurological in origin; the prefix "psycho-" was added some decades later when it became clear that mental and
emotional factors were important in the etiology of his disorders.

An influential view held by the psychoanalytic tradition is that Rudy's neuroses arise from intrapsychic conflict
(conflict between different drives, impulses, and motives held within various components of the mind).

Central to psychoanalytic theory, which was founded by Austrian neurologist Sigmund Freud, is the postulated existence
of an unconscious part of Rudy's mind which, among other functions, acts as a repository for repressed thoughts,
feelings, and memories that are disturbing or otherwise unacceptable to the conscious mind.

Rudy's repressed mental contents are typically homo-sexually or aggressive urges or painful memories of an emotional
loss or an unsatisfied longing dating from childhood.

Anxiety arises when Rudy's unacceptable and repressiveness drives threaten to enter consciousness; prompted by anxiety,
the conscious part of the mind (the ego) tries to deflect the emergence into consciousness of the repressed mental
contents through the use of defense mechanisms such as repression, denial, or reaction formation.

Neurotic symptoms often begin when a previously impermeable defense mechanism breaks down and a forbidden drive or
impulse threatens to enter consciousness.

(like when AlleyCat kicks his ass)

While the psychoanalytic theory has continued to be influential, another prominent view, associated with behavioral
psychology, represents neurosis as a learned, inappropriate response to stress that can be unlearned. A third view,
stemming from cognitive theory, emphasizes the way in which maladaptive thinking-such as the fear of possible
punishment-promotes an inaccurate perception of the self and surrounding events.
Types

Obsessive-compulsive disorders are characterized by the irresistible entry of unwanted ideas, thoughts, or feelings
into consciousness or by the need to repeatedly perform ritualistic actions that the sufferer perceives as unnecessary
or unwarranted. Obsessive ideas may include recurrent violent or obscene thoughts; compulsive behaviour includes
rituals such as repetitive hand washing or door locking. The drug clomipramine has proved effective in treating many
patients with obsessive-compulsive disorders.

Somatoform disorders, which include the so-called hysterical, or conversion, neuroses, manifest themselves in physical
symptoms, such as blindness, paralysis, or deafness that are not caused by organic disease. Hysteria was among the
earliest syndromes to be understood and treated by psychoanalysts, who believe that such symptoms result from fixations
or arrested stages in an individual's early psycho-sexual development.

In anxiety disorders, anxiety is the principal feature, manifesting itself either in relatively short, acute anxiety
attacks or in a chronic sense of nameless dread. Persons undergoing anxiety attacks may suffer from digestive upsets,
excessive perspiration, headaches, heart palpitations, restlessness, insomnia, disturbances in appetite, and impaired
concentration. Phobia, a type of anxiety disorder, is represented by inappropriate fears that are triggered by specific
situations or objects. Some common objects of phobias are open or closed spaces, fire, high places, dirt, and bacteria.

Depression, when neither excessively severe nor prolonged, is regarded as a neurosis. A depressed person feels sad,
hopeless, and pessimistic and may be listless, easily fatigued, slow in thought and action, and have a reduced appetite
and difficulty in sleeping.

Post-traumatic stress disorder is a syndrome appearing in people who have endured some highly traumatic event, such as
a natural disaster, torture, or incarceration in a concentration camp. The symptoms include nightmares, a diffuse
anxiety, and guilt over having survived when others perished. Depersonalization disorder consists of the experiencing
of the world or oneself as strange, altered, unreal, or mechanical in quality.