Davin News Server

From: AlleyCat <katt@gmail.com>
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,can.politics,alt.politics.trump,alt.politics.liberalism,alt.politics.democrats,alt.politics.usa.republican
Subject: Re: "I Was Trump?s Ghostwriter. A New Biopic Gets the Most Important Thing Right."
Date: Tue, 15 Oct 2024 21:10:06 -0500

On Tue, 15 Oct 2024 09:16:09 -0700,  Alan says...

> In this case, when the report clearly states that Biden was allowed to
> have those documents in his home, if CNN says differently, they got it
> wrong.

Was Biden allowed to have these documents from 2017 to 2021?

Yes?

Then, why is it different than Trump being indicted for doing the EXACT same thing?

YOU say, Trump was not allowed to have those documents, because he was no longer President.

Show us the law that says Biden WAS allowed to have those documents, when he was NEITHER Vice-President NOR President.

On top of NOT being allowed, he LIED when he said he didn't know he had them and that any of them were Top Secret or
Classified.

Hur SAID that.

"Special counsel Robert Hur released a searing report Thursday that concluded PRESIDENT JOE BIDEN WILLFULLY RETAINED
and disclosed classified military and national security information."

And don't give us any shit about "the report". That report is an OFFICIAL document, which will NOT have everything in
it pertaining to what Biden did.

Does the report say anything about Biden lying?

CNN: Biden's Claim That None of The Classified Material Found In His Possession Was Highly Classified Is False
"... BIDEN KNEW ABOUT THE CLASSIFIED DOCUMENTS IN HIS HOME AS FAR BACK AS 2017..."

No there, there... huh?

(BEFORE he was President)

"The report found that BIDEN KNEW ABOUT THE CLASSIFIED DOCUMENTS IN HIS HOME AS FAR BACK AS 2017, WHEN HE WAS NO LONGER
VICE PRESIDENT, and that he shared some of the information with a ghostwriter for his memoir published that year."

A traitorous act.

CNN: Facts First: BIDEN'S CLAIM THAT NONE OF THE CLASSIFIED MATERIAL FOUND IN HIS POSSESSION WAS HIGHLY CLASSIFIED IS
FALSE, according to details provided by the special counsel. Hur reported the discovery of documents in Biden's
possession that had markings identifying them as "Top Secret/Sensitive Compartmented Information," a very high level of
classification - plus handwritten notebooks from Biden's time as vice president that weren't marked as classified but
that "contain information that remains classified up to the Top Secret/Sensitive Compartmented Information level."

Biden lied.

THAT alone, should warrant an indictment.

He lied.

Oh... he couldn't remember?

BINGO!

And THAT is just one of the reasons Hur's not going ahead with charges.

It is NOT because there's nothing there.

Fucking weirdo.

Only a troll, such as yourself, would excuse a sitting President, who is not even the President of the Country you live
in. (I know... YOU don't HAVE a President)