Davin News Server

From: AlleyCat <katt@gmail.com>
Newsgroups: alt.politics.liberalism,alt.politics.democrats,alt.politics.usa.republican,alt.global-warming,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,can.politics
Subject: Re: LOL... Ski Bunny's So Fucked-In-The_Head With Liberalism... Thinks a Renowned Physicist At Princeton Lies - HOW Does He Keep His Job, If He Lies About What He Know, Ski Bunny
Date: Wed, 16 Oct 2024 00:21:58 -0500

On Tue, 15 Oct 2024 09:50:58 -0700,  Alan says...

> > That's not his job, and I bet he can talk circles around your ignorant ass ON the topic of Climate.
>
> I'm sure he can.
>
> But I'm not a climate scientist.

But he can be, if he just says, "I will take your silly little climate class and go straight to final exams."

Taking a climate science course is BENEATH physicists.

You think Happer climate knowledge isn't complete enough to know what he's talking about, or are you simply playing
another faggot contrarian game?

I vote the latter, because NO ONE is stupid enough NOT knowing that physicists are leaps and bounds above climate
scientists, and yes, what they know.

You really think Happer knows less about how climate works than Michael Mann?

What about James Hansen?

Did Happer lie, fudge data and make the now debunked "Hokey Shtick"?

Did Happer lie, saying "you" will get to a point where the oceans will boil? LOL. IF the Earth's oceans EVER get CLOSE
to boiling, don't you think we'd all die LONG before that happens?

https://i.imgur.com/xomojcL.mp4

WHAT temperature does the atmosphere have to get to, to make miles-deep water boil?  LOLOLOLOL.

Even if the first 1mm of ocean water began to boil, we would NOT be for long on this planet. How fast can atmospheric
temperatures rise to ~212°F, to make the first 1mm of ocean to boil?  LOL

Did Happer lie, and say Westside Highway and Manhattan would be underwater now?

No. Happer doesn't make shit up to keep his grants and funding going.

James Hansen did.

Remember... 97% of all scientists agree... they do NOT want their funding cut, so they'll say and do ANYTHING to keep
the "I can save Earth from Climate Change" hoax going.

That's ALL they have to do. Create panic and say they can "fix" it.

https://i.imgur.com/mPn0SrY.mp4

Still too chicken shit to find out what he knows.

Got it.

=====

October:

Frost And Snow Warnings In Canada

Cold Devastates UK Growing Season-Second-Worst Harvest Ever

Russia To -28.1C (-18.6F)

Here Comes The Snow

Europe's Cold And Snowy October

Early Arctic Freeze Halts Shipping - Bu bu but Al Gorrrre Said...

Accumulations Keep Building In The Alps

Early Snow In China

Colder Winter Forecast For Mongolia

Met Office Warns Of 'Another Cold Night'

Weakest Polar Vortex For 40-Years And The Potential For A Brutal Winter

Early Season Snow In Ukraine

Another Colder Than Average Month In Antarctica