Davin News Server

From: AlleyCat <katt@gmail.com>
Newsgroups: alt.politics.liberalism,alt.politics.democrats,alt.politics.usa.republican,alt.global-warming,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,can.politics
Subject: Re: LOL... Ski Bunny's So Fucked-In-The_Head With Liberalism... Thinks a Renowned Physicist At Princeton Lies - HOW Does He Keep His Job, If He Lies About What He Know, Ski Bunny
Date: Wed, 16 Oct 2024 00:21:59 -0500

On Tue, 15 Oct 2024 11:29:06 -0600,  Skeeter says...

> In article <vem6hi$1p6ok$4@dont-email.me>, nuh-uh@nope.com says...
> >
> > On 2024-10-14 20:59, AlleyCat wrote:
> > >
> > > On Mon, 14 Oct 2024 18:41:42 -0700,  Alan says...

> > > That's not his job, and I bet he can talk circles around your ignorant ass ON the topic of Climate.
> >
> > I'm sure he can.
> >
> > But I'm not a climate scientist.
> >
> > :-)
>
> Then quit acting like it.

No no... let him speak. What he says is quite amusing and I'll NEVER tell him to shut up... unless I know he's lying on
purpose.

;-)

=====

October:

Frost And Snow Warnings In Canada

Cold Devastates UK Growing Season-Second-Worst Harvest Ever

Russia To -28.1C (-18.6F)

Here Comes The Snow

Europe's Cold And Snowy October

Early Arctic Freeze Halts Shipping - Bu bu but Al Gorrrre Said...

Accumulations Keep Building In The Alps

Early Snow In China

Colder Winter Forecast For Mongolia

Met Office Warns Of 'Another Cold Night'

Weakest Polar Vortex For 40-Years And The Potential For A Brutal Winter

Early Season Snow In Ukraine

Another Colder Than Average Month In Antarctica