Davin News Server

From: AlleyCat <katt@gmail.com>
Newsgroups: alt.politics.liberalism,alt.politics.democrats,alt.politics.usa.republican,alt.global-warming,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,can.politics
Subject: Re: LOL... Ski Bunny's Jealous Of Dr. William Happer, Because He Knows More About Climate Than The Narcissist Himself
Date: Wed, 16 Oct 2024 00:22:01 -0500

On Tue, 15 Oct 2024 11:29:36 -0600,  Skeeter says...

> > > You first. YOU'RE the one making the claim that he's not qualified to make statements on climate.

> > Nope HE'S making the claim that he's qualified.
>
> More qualified than you are.

He's a pussy, and a pussy always runs from a good fight.

He knows Happer's qualified, but he's not here to prove anything. He's here to prove TO HIMSELF, that he THINKS he's
smarter then everyone else, because of the chip(s) on his shoulders and probably hearing from his father and brother
(s?) that he's not as smart as they are/were.

You can tell the way these undeserved narcissists argue, that it's all about them, and not even WANTING to know or
knowing the truth.

It's all a game to them... a game they're too tunnel-visioned to even see.

They don't care about the truth... they just want others to think they're something special.

They are... special ed.

I don't care WHAT their IQ is, they lie, cheat and steal JUST to make sure you KNOW... "I'm smarter than you all!"

They're so driven to prove this, they make shit up and lie about others, JUST to make people think they know everything
about everything.

Nope.

=====

October:

Frost And Snow Warnings In Canada

Cold Devastates UK Growing Season-Second-Worst Harvest Ever

Russia To -28.1C (-18.6F)

Here Comes The Snow

Europe's Cold And Snowy October

Early Arctic Freeze Halts Shipping - Bu bu but Al Gorrrre Said...

Accumulations Keep Building In The Alps

Early Snow In China

Colder Winter Forecast For Mongolia

Met Office Warns Of 'Another Cold Night'

Weakest Polar Vortex For 40-Years And The Potential For A Brutal Winter

Early Season Snow In Ukraine

Another Colder Than Average Month In Antarctica