Davin News Server

From: AlleyCat <katt@gmail.com>
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,can.politics,alt.politics.trump,alt.politics.liberalism,alt.politics.democrats,alt.politics.usa.republican
Subject: Re: HUGE Percentage Of EV Owners Want To Go Back To Normal Cars, Study Finds
Date: Wed, 16 Oct 2024 00:22:06 -0500

On Tue, 15 Oct 2024 16:18:30 -0700,  Alan says...

> > So? What is your goal here? We already know you follow the sheep.
> >

> I'm amusing myself watching you cultists tie yourself in knots.

LOL... no one's tying we real men into knots.

YOU'RE the one being the pedantic child you are, because YOU can not refute the McKinsey Study, so you play the game of
"where's the link?"

So childish.

You are a fucking idiot.

The Daily Caller didn't make ANY claims... that would be McKinsey & Company, moron.

Just because I post ONE site that cites the study, that does NOT mean others haven't, though I'm pretty sure your
faggot game-playing-self already knows this.

Let me know if you want more sites of cites.

You being a car guy, are you now going to call any of these sites "hugely biased"?

What a pedantic fucking child.

I'm pretty sure even the biggest car site posted MCKINSEY & COMPANY'S study.

Car and Driver?

000 Magazine?

Auto & Design?

Look, or don't... I DO NOT CARE!

But you DO need to see these.

Faggot.

=====

New Study Finds 46% Of Ev Buyers In The Us Want To Go Back To ICE

https://www.carscoops.com/2024/06/new-study-finds-46-of-ev-buyers-in-the-us-want-to-go-back-to-ice/

=====

Are Half Of EV Owners Really 'Switching Back' To Gas? It's ... - Insideevs

https://insideevs.com/news/726008/mckinsey-study-half-ev-buyers/

=====

McKinsey Survey: 46% Of EV Owners Unlikely To Buy Another - Automotive News

https://www.autonews.com/mobility-report/mckinsey-survey-46-ev-owners-unlikely-buy-another

=====

Study: Nearly Half Of EV Owners In America Want To Switch Back To Gas

https://www.motor1.com/news/724788/half-ev-owners-american-switch-gas/

=====

Survey: 46% Of U.S. EV Owners 'Likely' To Switch Back To Fuel-Powered ...

https://www.autobodynews.com/news/survey-46-of-u-s-ev-owners-likely-to-switch-back-to-fuel-powered-vehicle

Jun 21, 2024 - A survey by global management consulting firm McKinsey & Co. found 46% of responding U.S. EV drivers are
likely to purchase an ICE vehicle next.. The findings from the 2024 McKinsey Mobility Consumer Pulse, which surveyed
30,000 people worldwide who regularly use transportation,

=====

Nearly Half Of American EV Owners Want To Switch Back To Gas-Powered ...

https://www.foxbusiness.com/markets/nearly-half-american-ev-owners-want-switch-back-gas-powered-vehicle-mckinsey-data-
shows

=====

McKinsey Survey Claims 46% Of US EV Owners Likely To Switch ... - TESLARATI

https://www.teslarati.com/mckinsey-survey-46-percent-us-ev-owners-switch-back-ice/

=====

A New EV Survey: What Consumers Want In Charging | McKinsey

https://www.mckinsey.com/features/mckinsey-center-for-future-mobility/our-insights/exploring-consumer-sentiment-on-
electric-vehicle-charging

Jan 9, 2024 - The current public-charging network falls short of consumer expectations for convenience. Over 80 percent
of survey respondents who are considering an EV as their next car believe that the current availability is
insufficient; another 15 percent are satisfied with it but worry that the future network will

=====

Huge Percentage Of Ev Owners Want To Go Back To Normal Cars ... - MSN

https://www.msn.com/en-us/autos/news/huge-percentage-of-ev-owners-want-to-go-back-to-normal-cars-study-finds/ar-
BB1oAXlA

Approximately 46% of Americans who own an EV want to go back to a standard vehicle for their next purchase, citing
issues like inadequate charging infrastructure and affordability, according to ...

What a fucking moron.