Davin News Server

From: Dhu on Gate <campbell@neotext.ca>
Newsgroups: can.politics
Subject: Re: Jagdeau's Preblom
Date: Wed, 16 Oct 2024 10:46:48 -0000 (UTC)

On Tue, 15 Oct 2024 17:31:19 -0700, Eric@ wrote:

> In article <vemtak$143go$3@dont-email.me>, campbell@neotext.ca
> says...
>>
>> https://www.rt.com/india/605730-trudeau-accuses-india-crime/
>>
>> "Trudeau accuses India of supporting criminal activities in Canada"
>>
>> is that from a Indian POV this not criminal but an extraterritorial
>> political intervention.  To my mind this means Canada needs to take
>> it up in Indian courts to get this addressed.  No need to spend a lot
>> either, if we've the sense to use local lawyers with an appropriately
>> vested interest (like mebbe a middle name of Song or sumthin?).
>>
>> Dhu
>
> Did they ever end up explaining how Jaspal Singh Atwal got
> invited to a state dinner with Trudeau & co. in Delhi?  How he
> got put on the guest list by a BC Indo-Canadian Liberal MP, &
> chummed it up with Edmonton MP Amarjeet Sohi, who later claimed
> he didn't know him?
>
> Atwal being the guy who was convicted of trying murder an
> Indian cabinet minister while visiting Vancouver Island back in
> the 80's.
>
> Atwal also being the guy charged with uttering death threats
> against a Punjabi-language radio host in BC back in 2019.
> (Charges were stayed after the Crown claimed they'd received
> "new information".)

Our Khalistanians need to consider their own traditions: Gurus Nanak,
et al. formulated a modern theology that effectively encompassed Hindu
and Islamic philosophies and provided moral support to the Mughal
Emperors: a "Land of the Pure" was not part of that vision.

In the modern Wierld a Shit Pie to the face has more real effect
than bullets.

Dhu

--
Je suis Canadien. Ce n'est pas Francais ou Anglais.
 Duncan Patton a Campbell