Davin News Server

From: pothead <pothead@snakebite.com>
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,can.politics,alt.politics.trump,alt.politics.liberalism,alt.politics.democrats,alt.politics.usa.republican
Subject: Re: Biden Did EXACTLY What Trump Did, But One Is Being Protected
Date: Wed, 16 Oct 2024 23:53:23 -0000 (UTC)

On 2024-10-16, AlleyCat <katt@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Tue, 15 Oct 2024 09:18:08 -0700,  Alan says...
>
>> > Skeeter's correct.
>> >
>> > I read that some of the documents Biden stole, he was not supposed to have had, in ANY of his official positions at the
>> > time he took them and before stealing the election from Trump.
>> >
>> > I think it was on a CNN site... you can look it up.
>> I've given you a link to the report, so why don't you just point out
>> where it says that:
>>
>> <https://www.justice.gov/storage/report-from-special-counsel-robert-k-hur-february-2024.pdf>
>
> Does it address the times he was neither VP or President, or the documents he wasn't supposed to have at all... ever?
>
> Then, I don't need to read it.
>
> If you're pushing those Afghanistan documents, ONLY, then fuck off. There were FAR many more than just those, and some
> he wasn't EVER supposed to have.
>
> I asked Rudy this and maybe someone else did too, but if Biden was "allowed" to have ALL of the documents, WHY did they
> take them away, investigate and consider bringing charges, only to "change their minds" because they were protecting
> him, using the stupid excuse, that he was too far gone MENTALLY to remember WHY he had the documents in the first
> place.
>
> They don't list OPINIONS in those reports, dumb ass, and MUCH of what they were contemplating DID rely on opinion as to
> how competent Biden was to be indicted and asked question.
>
> Have you seen him lately?
>
> He's MORE than cogent enough to take questions after being indicted.
>
> Biden is being protected and Trump is not.
>
> Case closed.

Biden removed documents from the SCIF which is a huge violation.
Biden was not POTUS when the massive number of documents were taken so
he had no authority to posses them.

It's that simple.

Whether Trump's authority permitted him to retain the documents he was
in posession of is a matter of litigation but as POTUS at least he had
the authority that Joe Biden did not have.

--
pothead
Kama Lama Ding Dong is the long lost sister of