Davin News Server

From: Dhu on Gate <campbell@neotext.ca>
Newsgroups: can.politics
Subject: Yes, Putski
Date: Thu, 17 Oct 2024 09:35:15 -0000 (UTC)

"The United States has overstepped its borders in every way."

This is so.  It's an historical problem with the US having
evolved the first "Modern Nation State" replete with impenetrable
internal mechanisms of communication in a world with nothing
comparable.

The world needs to deal with this reality "as is": every
+STATE+ in the United States figures it's on par with Russia,
China and all of the Five Ayes (5 Eyes??? BS).  And that makes
the US Federal Government the "Wun Weirld Gooverment".

Which is total BS, but BS roolz this Wierd, so to cut to
the chase, then let us call it.

What's in it for us?

(... do note the lower caste/case, mebbe the rest of us?)

Just offa the top of my head, who's the Senator for Saskylakhskiy?

Fact is we've gotta ease the United States offa that pole that makes
it the One and Only.  Vlad Țepeș would have enjoyed the spectacle,
but the rest of us won't.

Dhu

--
Je suis Canadien. Ce n'est pas Francais ou Anglais.
 Duncan Patton a Campbell