Davin News Server

From: Alan <nuh-uh@nope.com>
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,can.politics,alt.politics.trump,alt.politics.liberalism,alt.politics.democrats,alt.politics.usa.republican
Subject: Re: Trump on Univision
Date: Thu, 17 Oct 2024 09:58:12 -0700

On 2024-10-17 04:36, NoBody wrote:
> Despite what the rest of the media is spinning, Kamela was an absolute
> disaster and unable to answer simple questions.  See the entire
> interiew:
>
> https://www.foxnews.com/video/6363352689112

Did she, though?

OTOH, check out the body language of these ladies listening to Trump in
his Univision townhall:

<https://i0.wp.com/boingboing.net/wp-content/uploads/2024/10/TrumpUnivision.jpeg?fit=1&ssl=1&resize=620%2C4000>

'"I want to give you the opportunity to try and win back my vote,"
González said to Trump, "your action and maybe inaction, during your
presidency and maybe the last few years, sort of, was a little
disturbing to me."

He said: "What happened during January 6, and the fact that you know,
you waited so long to take action while your supporters were attacking
the Capital."'

<https://www.newsweek.com/donald-trump-univision-town-hall-hispanic-voters-audience-reaction-1970402>

'Another visible reaction came from González himself, who appeared to
respond to Trump saying January 6 was "a day of love from the standpoint
of the millions—it's like hundreds of thousands—it could have been—the
largest group I've ever spoken to before."

When Trump said "a day of love," González can be seen furrowing his brow
and moving his head from one side to the other.'