Davin News Server

From: Skeeter <skeeterweed@photonmail.com>
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,can.politics,alt.politics.trump,alt.politics.liberalism,alt.politics.democrats,alt.politics.usa.republican
Subject: Re: Biden Did EXACTLY What Trump Did, But One Is Being Protected And The Other IS Not - Case Closed
Date: Thu, 17 Oct 2024 11:19:06 -0600

In article <verg54$2qcov$9@dont-email.me>, nuh-uh@nope.com says...

> On 2024-10-16 19:40, Skeeter wrote:

> >> Nope. He went into great detail.
> >>
> >> You should read the report.

> >> He had permission WHEN they were taken home.
> >>
> >> Then they got overlooked.
> >
> > But he said he didn't know he had them. Therefore he wouldn't need
> > permission.
>
> He didn't know he STILL had them at the time they were turned up.

Where did he think they went?

> They got to his home and office in only two ways:
>
> 1. He took them home at the time he DID have permission.

But he said he didn't know he had them. No permission needed.

> 2. They were accidentally packed up and brought home when he left office.

Not to responsible is it? Just allowing documents to be handled by just
anyone.

Funny on the timing. Right after the Trump thing all of a sudden Joe has
documents he needs to return. Documents he said he didn't realize he
had.