Davin News Server

From: pothead <pothead@snakebite.com>
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,can.politics,alt.politics.trump,alt.politics.liberalism,alt.politics.democrats,alt.politics.usa.republican
Subject: Re: Kamela Harris gets pummled in Fox Interview.
Date: Thu, 17 Oct 2024 20:47:25 -0000 (UTC)

On 2024-10-17, Ken <Ken@invalid.com> wrote:
> NoBody wrote:
>> Despite what the rest of the media is spinning, Kamela was an absolute
>> disaster and unable to answer simple questions.  See the entire

>> interiew:
>>
>> https://www.foxnews.com/video/6363352689112
>>

> It is apparent why the party leaders did not want her to participate in
> interviews.  She is dumb as a rock.  She makes Hillary look like a good
> candidate.

I loathe Hillary Clinton and in fact the Clintons in general however
she is like Madame Marie Curie' compared to Kamala Harris and she is
certainly qualified, unlike Kamala Harris who skated through life and
slept her way through the glass ceiling.
I'll bet it was mirrored glass!

--
pothead
Kama Lama Ding Dong is the long lost sister of