Davin News Server

From: Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com>
Newsgroups: rec.food.cooking,uk.politics.misc,uk.politics.economics,uk.politics.electoral,can.politics,aus.politics
Subject: Re: Your Friday Night Menu? 10/04/2024
Date: Fri, 18 Oct 2024 07:49:54 +1100

On Thu, 17 Oct 2024 13:50:04 -0600, Hiram Freeborn <lds@example.ut>
wrote:

>On 10/15/2024 6:19 PM, Petzl wrote:
>> On Tue, 15 Oct 2024 17:34:53 -0600, Hiram Freeborn <lds@example.ut>
>> wrote:

>>> Ah, the raging ex cop mentality, seen that control game before...

>>> Indeed.

>>> I really doubt it, this is a harass and move on game.
>>>
>>> It's not unlike gangstalking, just on a smaller and more intimate level.
>>>
>>> And he's not north american, so whatever his personals are they can be
>>> sluiced out here with impunity.
>>>
>> Dolf is the one who mainly adds crossposts
>> Seems/often to stir retaliatory attacks on AUS.POLITICS
>> This seems to get bites/fodder for Dolf to scam attack
>> I have seen at least one Native American state he received a legal
>> threat from Dolf.
>
>Which is like fan mail from some flounder, lol...
>
>> If one does report it to his provider he then has to find another one
>> at the very least.
>
>Yep.
>
>> Dolf is nothing but a fart in the wind.
>
>I totally agree.
>
>He needs doxed.
>
>Same for that cretin Rod Speed.

Rod was the original BOFH was employed as a "Intranet service" before
one knew little about computers
https://bofh.bjash.com
But I like Rod Speed he specializes in being a no-nothing, know-all
AND he uses a Iphone been on the Internet as long as I have, no change
in his opinions or attacks on those who disbelive his many opinions
Must be smart he uses a Iphone
All Iphone users believe they are smart.
Until they get electrocuted by one and die smart.
https://t.ly/e05vC
Got electrocuted by my Iphone!

See the latest US$1600 Iphone has gone back to putting them back in
Metal case for smug/smart Iphone users to put close to their head!
I have no troubles with my dumb $100 Android Moto, which has best
receive and transmit mobile phone range of any mobile
The Moto takes a mean photo even in low light
Low light photo of T-Rex in Melbourne Museum using a Moto
https://auslink.info/pics/t-rex.jpg
--
Petzl
Some studies have suggested that Apple users may be more extroverted,