Davin News Server

From: AlleyCat <katt@gmail.com>
Newsgroups: alt.politics.trump,alt.politics.liberalism,alt.politics.democrats,alt.politics.usa.republican,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,can.politics
Subject: Re: For Alan, Rudy, And All The Other Intellectually Superior Opponents Of AlleyPussyBitch
Date: Fri, 18 Oct 2024 18:59:52 -0500

['oh.no.this.definitely.is.NOT.going.to.can.politics' psycho gratuitous bullshit crosspost removed]

[subject line vandalism by commie tip-toeing to suck boyfriend's cock, repaired]

On Thu, 17 Oct 2024 12:42:19 -0700, Rudy Canoza, forever the mental and physical midget, who was *NEVER* a three sport
letterman, like me, and who was *NEVER* a bouncer, like me, and who was *NEVER* an assistant golf pro, like me, and who
was *NEVER* a lifeguard, like me, and who *NEVER* dunked a basketball, like me, and has *NEVER* laid as many women as
me, says...

> Crime is down.

No.. it's not, pansy-ass pussy coward.

=====

Violent Crime Has Increased Under Harris-Biden Admin -- After ABC's ...

https://nypost.com/2024/09/13/us-news/violent-crime-has-increased-doj-report-says-after-david-muir-disputed-trumps-
claim-that-crime-is-through-the-roof/

Sep 13, 2024 - The annual National Crime Victimization Survey (NCVS) showed total instances of reported violent crime
-- including rape, robbery and aggravated assault -- is up from 5.6 per 1,000 in 2020 to 8.7 ...

=====

FBI Quietly Revises Crime Statistics, Revealing Rise In Violent Crime ...

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/crime/3192168/fbi-revise-crime-statistics-reveal-rise-violent-crime/

2 days ago - An investigation by RealClearInvestigations found that the FBI updated its 2022 crime statistics in
September, showing that rather than a 2.1% drop in violent crime as originally reported, the ...

=====

FBI Updates Crime Data To Show Big Jump In Violence Under Biden ...

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/fbi-quietly-updates-crime-data-show-big-jump-violence-under-biden-harris-admin-
shocking

2 days ago - Crime and data expert John Lott spoke to Fox News Digital regarding how the FBI updated its 2022 violent
crime stats to show a 4.5% increase, not a decrease. ... says. Crime and data expert John ...

=====

Fact Check: Donald Trump Says FBI Crime Stats Are Misleading

They are... and now they've admitted it.

https://www.houstonchronicle.com/politics/texas/politifact/article/politifact-donald-trump-crime-stats-19525533.php

Jun 24, 2024 - But actually, crime is way up. They don't report crime properly anymore, as you probably have heard.
Crooked Joe is citing statistics that no longer include data from 30% of the country ...

=====

FBI Revised 2022 Crime Data To Show Violent Offenses Rose ... - MSN

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/fbi-quietly-revised-2022-crime-data-to-show-violent-offenses-rose-rather-than-
dropped/ar-AA1so8s5

In October of 2023, the FBI put out a press release unveiling its national crime data for 2022, which found that
"national violent crime decreased an estimated 1.7% in 2022 compared to 2021 ...

=====

Public Safety Group Finds FBI Violent Crime Data Is Higher Than ...

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/fbis-data-is-faulty-as-crime-proliferates-in-big-cities-report

Apr 8, 2024 - The new report reveals three major findings: that the U.S. faces a public safety crisis beset by high
crime and an increasingly dysfunctional justice system; that crime has risen dramatically over ...