Davin News Server

From: AlleyCat <katt@gmail.com>
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,can.politics,alt.politics.trump,alt.politics.liberalism,alt.politics.democrats,alt.politics.usa.republican
Subject: Why Did The Democrats Start Calling Everyone Who Questioned The 2020 Election, Conspiracy Nuts?
Date: Fri, 18 Oct 2024 21:33:06 -0500

Because Trump was right and they knew it and they wanted the attention taken
off their cheating, which THEY said WE'D do, but found out it could be done.

Like I've said a million times... wanna know what a Democrat is up to... wait
for them to accuse a Republican of something and chances are, they're doing
that VERY thing at the time of their accusations.

Since Donald Trump won in 2016, there has been a $2 billion effort by Democrat
dark money to dismantle election integrity all across the country. They have
shut down any conversation about election fraud, they have called everybody
who discusses it a conspiracy theorist.

But it wasn't always this way. Here is a super cut of Democrats telling you
that our voting machines are susceptible to hacking and fraud.

What happened? Why did they do a complete 180?

WHY were they saying this, then acting as if they never did?

Because they used the very thing they were lambasting to cheat.

"I actually held a demonstration for my colleagues here at the Capitol where
we brought in folks who, before our eyes, hacked election machines, those that
are not, those that are being used in many states." - Kamala Harris

Video: https://x.com/i/status/1847287904617533758

"Researchers have repeatedly demonstrated that ballot recording machines and
other voting systems are susceptible to tampering."

Even hackers with limited prior knowledge, tools and resources are able to
breach voting machines in a matter of minutes.

In 2018, electronic voting machines in Georgia and Texas deleted votes for
certain candidates or switched votes from one candidate to another.

The biggest seller of voting machines is doing something that violates
cybersecurity 101, directing that you install remote access software which
would make a machine like that, you know, a magnet for fraudsters and hackers.

These voting machines can be hacked quite easily.

You could easily hack into them. It makes it seem like all these states are
doing different things, but in fact three companies are controlling that.

It is the individual voting machines that some pose some of the greatest
risks.

There are a lot of states that are dealing with antiquated machines, right?...
which are vulnerable to being hacked.

Workers were able to easily hack into an electronic voting machine. It was
possible to switch votes.

Forty-three percent of American voters use voting MACHINES, that researchers
have found have serious security flaws, including back-doors.

We know how vulnerable now our systems were. We know, I know, that hackathon
that took place last year where virtually every machine was broken into fairly
quickly.

I actually held a demonstration for my colleagues here at the Capitol where we
brought in folks who, before our eyes, hacked election machines, those that
are not, those that are being used in many states.

Aging systems also frequently rely on unsupported software like Windows XP in
2000, which may not receive regular security patches and are thus more
vulnerable to the latest methods of cyber attack.

In a close present re-election, they just need to hack one swing state, or
maybe one or two, or maybe just a few counties in one swing state.

I'm very concerned that you could have a hack that finally went through. You
have 21 states that were hacked into, they didn't find out about it for a
year.

Right now we have over a dozen states that either don't have any backup paper
ballots or only have them partially. Do you think that our adversaries don't
know what those states are? Of course they know what those states are. And if
we have a close election, and the general election, in a presidential race,
and one state's out with standing, and their ballot boxes get hacked into,
their elections get hacked into, we will have absolutely no backup.

I know America's voting machines are vulnerable, because my colleagues and I
have hacked them repeatedly. We've created attacks that can spread from
machine to machine...

And YOU want THIS to be President?

https://video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/1832183023510429696/pu/vid/avc1/1280x720/
fdQv8hThHaQNjE5J.mp4?tag=12

https://video.twimg.com/amplify_video/1819482094310940674/vid/avc1/1280x720/
__Zc7AMUqL_cXO8V.mp4?tag=16

https://youtu.be/WzSBm4CaWPM

https://www.skynews.com.au/world-news/us-vice-president-kamala-harris-
attempts-to-explain-ai-in-latest-word-salad-gaffe-kind-of-a-fancy-thing/news-
story/96539b79b23be7b45ba66db72c5fbd34

"This is the most election of our lifetime."

I can imagine what can be and be unburdened by what has been. You know?

What can be unburdened by what has been.

There are those who are unable to see what can be.

But there are many more who are able to see what can be unburdened by what has
been.

Remember Venn diagrams, those three circles? Right.

And then let's just see where they overlap.

You will not be surprised because I have constructed a Venn diagram on this.

Remember those three circles, how they overlap?

I love Venn diagrams. So, I just do.

Whenever you're dealing with conflict, pull out a Venn diagram. Right?

And so, you know, the three circles.

Ukraine is a country in Europe. It exists next to another country called
Russia. Russia is a bigger country. Russia is a powerful country. Russia
decided to invade a smaller country called Ukraine. So, basically, that's
wrong.

I am Kamala Harris. My pronouns are she, her, hers. My pronouns sitting at the
table wearing a blue suit.

"We invested an additional $12 billion into community banks, because we know
community banks are in the community, and understand the needs and desires of
that community as well as the talent and capacity of community."

"We also recognize just as it has been in the United States, for Jamaica, one
of the issues that has been presented as an issue that is economic in the way
of its impact has been the pandemic. So to that end, we are announcing today
also that we will assist Jamaica in COVID recovery by assisting in terms of
the recovery efforts in Jamaica that have been essential to, I believe, what
is necessary to strengthen not only the issue of public health but also the
economy."

"It's time for us to do what we have been doing, and that time is every day."

"I think that, to be very honest with you, I do believe that we should have
rightly believed, but we certainly believe that certain issues are just
settled. Certain issues are just settled."