Davin News Server

From: JTEM <jtem01@gmail.com>
Newsgroups: alt.politics.liberalism,alt.politics.democrats,alt.politics.usa.republican,alt.global-warming,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,can.politics
Subject: Re: Canada... So Altruistic - Not
Date: Sat, 19 Oct 2024 00:51:02 -0400

  AlleyCat wrote:

> CANADA - The dirty secret, they don't want you to know.
>
> 1) banned coal imports
>
> 2) Charges all citizens a climate tax
>
> ... while quadrupling coal EXPORTS to China so they can make its solar panels.
>
> Canada is saving the planet!

Going all the way back to the 1980s and continuing to this day,
Gwobull Warbling idiocy creates a fossil fuel "Budget" for the
planet earth, expressed entirely in terms of CO2, and this
budget is divided equally amongst nations on a per capita basis.

So, a nation with 100 million citizens gets 10x the CO2 allotment
as a nation with only 10 million citizens...

It was never a good much less "Fair" plan. Never. China didn't
even rate back in the 1980s! And if you watch propaganda oops I
mean documentaries like "After the warming" they spell out exactly
how unfair this scheme was intended to be:

Africa was going to sell all of it's shares of the CO2 pie to
Europe, in exchange for energy efficient refrigerators...

The point is, in no uncertain terms, the developing world was
never supposed to become developed. They had to remain impoverished
so they'd have all their "Carbon Credits" intact and could sell them
to Europe...

The end result here is that Canada is using way more than it's share,
so it can't burn coal. China can though, because not only do they
exaggerate their population size but they don't give a fuck, and
cheat like mad.

Canada doesn't have a right to it's own goddamn natural resources,
under the insane "Carbon" plans that Europe invented...

Walk away. Unsubscribe. End this madness.

I'd love to see treaties that actually conserve energy, but only
if they recognize and respect national sovereignty. Europe's *Way*
out of date & obsolete plan does not.

--
https://jtem.tumblr.com/tagged/The%20Book%20of%20JTEM/page/5