Davin News Server

From: NoBody <NoBody@nowhere.com>
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,can.politics,alt.politics.trump,alt.politics.liberalism,alt.politics.democrats,alt.politics.usa.republican
Subject: Kamela not only hates Catholics but also doesn't want pro-lifers to vote for her
Date: Sat, 19 Oct 2024 14:15:45 -0400

No problem.  We'll vote for someone who doesn't believe in killing
babies at every opportunity.

"

Vice President Kamala Harris didn't hold back on pro-life protesters
as she talked to her supporters about expanding abortion rights at her
campaign stop in Wisconsin on Thursday, just hours before she skipped
the Al Smith Catholic charity dinner.

"We will move forward because ours is a fight for the future, and it
is a fight for freedom — for freedom. Like the fundamental freedom of
a woman to make decisions about her own body and not have her
government tell her what to do," Harris said to the crowd.

"And again, we’re not going to be gaslighted on this. We remember
Donald Trump hand-selected three members of the United States Supreme
Court with the intention that they would undo the protections of Roe
v. Wade, and they did as he intended," she added.

Harris was then interrupted by anti-abortion protesters and said, "Oh,
you guys are at the wrong rally," as she flashed a grin.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/harris-mocks-pro-life-protesters-wrong-rally-hours-before-catholic-charity-dinner-snub

So much for the Democrat "big tent".