Davin News Server

From: AlleyCat <katt@gmail.com>
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,can.politics,alt.politics.trump,alt.politics.liberalism,alt.politics.democrats,alt.politics.usa.republican
Subject: NO ONE Said "Gift", Runt - Tyrus Claimed The Trip Was Free, NOT Trump
Date: Sat, 19 Oct 2024 23:03:59 -0500

['oh.no.this.definitely.is.NOT.going.to.can.politics' psycho gratuitous bullshit crosspost removed]

[subject line vandalism by commie tip-toeing to suck boyfriend's cock, repaired]

On Sat, 19 Oct 2024 20:35:17 -0700, Rudy Canoza, forever the mental and physical midget, who was *NEVER* a three sport letterman, like me,
and who was *NEVER* a bouncer, like me, and who was *NEVER* an assistant golf pro, like me, and who was *NEVER* a lifeguard, like me, and
who *NEVER* dunked a basketball, like me, and has *NEVER* laid as many women as me, says...

> but it wasn't a gift"

WHO said "gift"?

OTHERS claimed the trip was free, not Trump, NOR Tyrus.

Your Politifact put words into Tyrus' and "Trump's" mouths.

NEITHER said "free" OR "charitable".

Find us the words "gift", "free" OR "charitable".

You can't. Trump NOR Tyrus said ANY of them, so your fact-check is bullshit.

https://video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/1847296916519825408/pu/vid/avc1/1280x720/qfVLt53PcYGKGf7E.mp4?tag=12

AN INSTAGRAM POST (NOT Tyrus' NOR Trump's) said that as part of his "charitable donations," in 1990 Trump "chartered a private plane to get
Nelson Mandela to America when the U.S. government wouldn't help."

WHY is "charitable donations" in quotations? Because Trump NOR Tyrus said that. Learn why people put words in quotations, stupid.

You need to research and read shit you know NOTHING about, worm.

=====

Politifact:

https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/politifact/

LEFT-CENTER BIAS

These media sources have a liberal bias.  They often publish information that utilizes loaded words (wording that attempts to influence an
audience by appeals to emotion or stereotypes) to favor liberal causes.  These sources may require further investigation. See all Left-
Center sources.

Overall, we rate Politifact Left-Center Biased based on fact checks that tend to be more favorable for the left.

=====

For All The Idiots Who Use Politifact As Their Fact-Checking Bible

Politifact, in an attempt to fact-check Governor DeSantis on hurricanes, makes a critical error regarding the UN IPCC report.

The UN IPCC report did NOT find that the number of Category 3, 4, and 5 storms (major TCs) increased over the past 4 decades. @PolitiFact

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/GaHJPWxXoAA9Wh1?format=jpg&name=large

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/GaHJPXDWsAAvLK-?format=jpg&name=medium

=====

Update: After being fact-checked in their incorrect analysis, Politifact has issued a correction and updated their fact-check.

Remember, fact-checks are just left-leaning opinions and actually have no inherent factual or news value. These aren't pieces by qualified
researchers.

"It is likely that the global proportion of major (Category 3-5) tropical cyclone occurrence has increased over the last four decades," the
United Nations International Panel on Climate Change wrote in 2023. The report said human-caused climate change had increased rainfall
rates associated with the storms.

'Cept, they didn't write that.

The author quotes the IPCC AR6 synthesis but fails to dig deeper into the main report to accurately "fact-check" her initial claim that the
number of major tropical cyclones has increased. She is still ignorant.

No, it's actually the "instances" with a footnote. And, instances can be thought of as days at major hurricane intensity. That's nor
frequency or counts of individual storms.

Governor DeSantis understands this very well. But
@PolitiFact
appears to lack intellectual capacity and fails to understand this topic well enough to publish authoritative fact-checks.

The article should be retracted until it can be properly researched and edited by someone more qualified.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/GaQO1oMX0AA2ju5?format=jpg&name=medium

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/GaQO1pNWAAAcVnZ?format=jpg&name=large

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/GaQO1pNWsAAqoWw?format=jpg&name=900x900