Davin News Server

From: Alan <nuh-uh@nope.com>
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,can.politics,alt.politics.trump,alt.politics.liberalism,alt.politics.democrats,alt.politics.usa.republican
Subject: Re: WHY Do You NEED To See Trump's Health Records... He's Having
Date: Sun, 20 Oct 2024 17:17:56 -0700

On 2024-10-20 17:04, Skeeter wrote:
> In article <vf44od$k8d5$1@dont-email.me>, nuh-uh@nope.com says...
>>
>> On 2024-10-20 16:34, Skeeter wrote:
>>> In article <vf42n1$k0sa$1@dont-email.me>, nuh-uh@nope.com says...

>>> They lied about it.
>>
>> And you know that... ...how?
>
> Fer crissakes, don't you get any real news up there?

>>> He is somewhere everyday. Everyday.
>>>
>>> Look it up numskull. He's none stop. Harris got booed at her rally. She
>>> also admitted she was the underdog.
>>
>> I'm sorry, but it's reported everywhere that he's cancelled lots of events.
>
> He is at one every day. I watched them. You believe the lies the media
> is telling you.

'The NRA has canceled a high-profile event in Savannah, Georgia, next
week, where former President Donald Trump was set to be the keynote
speaker, the organization announced Thursday.

"The NRA is committed to ensuring Donald Trump wins in November and
returns to the White House."'

<https://www.newsweek.com/donald-trump-ditches-nra-event-latest-cancellation-1970902>

'Important Update on NRA’s Defend the 2nd Event

The NRA is canceling the Defend the 2nd event in Savannah, GA next week
due to campaign scheduling changes.'

<https://www.nrapvf.org/event>

<https://www.google.com/search?client=safari&rls=en&q=trump+cancels+events&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8>

What were you saying about "real news"?