Davin News Server

From: pothead <pothead@snakebite.com>
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,can.politics,alt.politics.trump,alt.politics.liberalism,alt.politics.democrats,alt.politics.usa.republican
Subject: Re: WHY Do You NEED To See Trump's Health Records... He's Having
Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2024 01:48:14 -0000 (UTC)

On 2024-10-21, Skeeter <skeeterweed@photonmail.com> wrote:
> In article <vf46jk$k8d6$1@dont-email.me>, nuh-uh@nope.com says...
>>
>> On 2024-10-20 17:04, Skeeter wrote:
>> > In article <vf44od$k8d5$1@dont-email.me>, nuh-uh@nope.com says...

>> > Fer crissakes, don't you get any real news up there?

>> > He is at one every day. I watched them. You believe the lies the media
>> > is telling you.
>>
>> 'The NRA has canceled a high-profile event in Savannah, Georgia, next
>> week, where former President Donald Trump was set to be the keynote
>> speaker, the organization announced Thursday.
>>
>> "The NRA is committed to ensuring Donald Trump wins in November and
>> returns to the White House."'
>>
>> <https://www.newsweek.com/donald-trump-ditches-nra-event-latest-cancellation-1970902>
>>
>> 'Important Update on NRA?s Defend the 2nd Event
>>

>> The NRA is canceling the Defend the 2nd event in Savannah, GA next week
>> due to campaign scheduling changes.'
>>
>> <https://www.nrapvf.org/event>
>>
>> <https://www.google.com/search?client=safari&rls=en&q=trump+cancels+events&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8>
>>
>> What were you saying about "real news"?
>
> He's at something everyday. You spun right past that. He is out there
> drawing nice crowds while Harris is getting booed.

Trump sold out MSG in less than 3 hours in ultra, ultra blue NYC.
Kamala couldn't pay enough people to fill MSG.
Well, maybe if she had Taylor Swift there or some other numb brain moron.

--
pothead

See Kamala Harris best interview ever.
https://www.foxnews.com/video/6363352689112
She really knocks this one out of the park.
Don't you agree?