Davin News Server

From: pothead <pothead@snakebite.com>
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,can.politics,alt.politics.trump,alt.politics.liberalism,alt.politics.democrats,alt.politics.usa.republican
Subject: Re: WHY Do You NEED To See Trump's Health Records... He's Having
Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2024 11:56:49 -0000 (UTC)

On 2024-10-21, AlleyCat <katt@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Sun, 20 Oct 2024 12:41:06 -0700,  Alan says...
>

>> On 2024-10-19 18:15, AlleyCat wrote:
>> >
>> > ... whereas Joe Biden couldn't even get out of bed?
>> >
>> > WHAT do you hope the records will show, penis puffers?
>
>> Why does he NEED to hide them, then?
>
> WHO says he's "hiding" them?

When he was POTUS, Trump took and released his physicals and also at the demand of the media
he took and passed a cognitive test.
Something Biden never did.
And something the media never demanded he do despite being the obvious train wreck he is.

At this point the libbys are grasping at straws. There candidate is tanking, getting very angry (what happened to
happy, joy?), looking worse at each subsequent rally.

I said it from day one. Once the people get to see the real Kamala Harris they will not like her.
And it's coming to pass.
Trying to polish a Kamala turd is failing miserably.

--
pothead

See Kamala Harris best interview ever.
https://www.foxnews.com/video/6363352689112
She really knocks this one out of the park.
Don't you agree?