Davin News Server

From: pothead <pothead@snakebite.com>
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,can.politics,alt.politics.trump,alt.politics.liberalism,alt.politics.democrats,alt.politics.usa.republican
Subject: Re: Trump Trolls Harris, Who Lied About Working At McDonald's -
Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2024 12:02:46 -0000 (UTC)

On 2024-10-21, AlleyCat <katt@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Sun, 20 Oct 2024 16:46:20 -0700,  Alan says...
>
>> > Look it up numskull. He's none stop. Harris got booed at her rally. She
>> > also admitted she was the underdog.
>>
>> I'm sorry, but it's reported everywhere that he's cancelled lots of events.
>
> That's a claim... prove it.
>
> McDonald Trump Epically Trolls Kamala While Working McDonalds Drive-Thru!
>
> https://youtu.be/V7Zd9w3x0bs
>
>=====
>
> For fuck's sake, faggot... stop arguing JUST to argue.
>
> NONE of your claims are based in truth... ONLY in TDS.

Trump is brilliant. He regularly goes into the belly of the beast and he always
comes out victorious.
I sampled the MSM this morning and all they are talking about is Trump and mcDonalds and
of course trying and failing to spin it negative.
It's all free press for Trump.

Meanwhile Kamala spends 15 minutes in front of a teleprompter and runs away.
She is also coming unhinged as shown by her screaming and cackling like a chicken.
The wheels are coming off the short bus.

--
pothead

See Kamala Harris best interview ever.
https://www.foxnews.com/video/6363352689112
She really knocks this one out of the park.
Don't you agree?