Davin News Server

From: Alan <nuh-uh@nope.com>
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,can.politics,alt.politics.trump,alt.politics.liberalism,alt.politics.democrats,alt.politics.usa.republican
Subject: Re: Trump Trolls Harris, Who Lied About Working At McDonald's -
Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2024 13:06:37 -0700

On 2024-10-21 12:43, Skeeter wrote:
> In article <vf62fn$10ffu$3@dont-email.me>, nuh-uh@nope.com says...
>>
>> On 2024-10-20 19:34, AlleyCat wrote:
>>>
>>> On Sun, 20 Oct 2024 16:46:20 -0700,  Alan says...

>>> That's a claim... prove it.
>>
>> Done already.
>>

>>> McDonald Trump Epically Trolls Kamala While Working McDonalds Drive-Thru!
>> Trump staged it.
>
> Nope. You are desperate. Deal with it.
Yup:

'Dear Feasterville Community,

We plan to be closed on Sunday, October 20 until 4 p.m., to accommodate
a visit at the request of former President Trump and his campaign.

While we are not a political organization, we proudly open our doors to
everyone and as a locally owned and operated location, this visit
provides a unique opportunity to shine a light on the positive impact of
small businesses here in Feasterville. We're equally honored to share
the significance of what 1 in 8 Americans have experienced: that a job
at McDonald's is more than just a job. It's a pathway to critical skills
development and meaningful career opportunities. Having started my
McDonald's journey as a crew member in New York nearty 30 years ago.
this path to economic opportunity is especially meaningful to me.

I apologize for the inconvenience of closing our restaurant and
sincerely look forward to serving you very soon.'

<https://pbs.twimg.com/media/GaW4GHuXEAAbclQ?format=jpg&name=large>