Davin News Server

From: AlleyCat <katt@gmail.com>
Newsgroups: alt.global-warming,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,can.politics,alt.politics.liberalism,alt.politics.democrats,alt.politics.usa.republican
Subject: LOL... Ski Bunny Thinks a WarmING World Isn't Supposed To Warm
Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2024 23:47:28 -0500

On Mon, 21 Oct 2024 12:26:57 -0700,  Alan says...

> You think

I think you think you're a mind-reader, so... answer without the theatrics, or...

PLONK!

BTW... I "think" everything that is happening is natural, ESPECIALLY the warm spike of 2023, and that we're STILL simply warming BACK up to
pre-Little Ice Age temperatures, and that CO² has very little to NOTHING to do with it.

https://i.imgur.com/MCrLKq2.mp4

"Climate is the most complex, coupled, non-linear chaotic system known to man. Of course, there are human influences in it, nobody denies
that. But what outcome will they get by fiddling with one variable at the margins? (CO²)
I'm sorry it's scientific nonsense." - Philip Stott - professor emeritus of biogeography at the University of London, and a former editor
(1987-2004) of the Journal of Biogeography.

And before you think he is a shill...

He is no longer a member of the Scientific Alliance because he deems it important to be academically independent of all organizations,
industry, and green groups.

And before you jump on it that he's not as good a climate "scientist" as Greta Thunberg, or Al Gore, or John Kerry, or Ocasio-Cortez or Joe
Biden and Barack Obama... a geologist HAS to know both weather and climate to do their jobs.

"The climate system is extremely complex." - Judith A. Curry - climatologist and former chair of the School of Earth and Atmospheric
Sciences at the Georgia Institute of Technology - Curry graduated cum laude from Northern Illinois University in 1974 with a Bachelor of
Science (B.S.) degree in geography. She earned her geophysical sciences Ph.D. from the University of Chicago in 1982.

"It's virtually impossible to think of doing an experiment where we'd be able to tweeze oat the impact of CO2 versus the hundreds of other
variables at work." - Patrick Moore - B.Sc. University of British Columbia

https://i.imgur.com/ar52rH7.mp4

Just another hipsy-thermal.

https://i.imgur.com/RxjgbJR.mp4

https://i.imgur.com/chQsqdJ.mp4

Listen to the REAL scientists, idiot.

=====

October:

Vermont's Earliest Foot of Snow Since 2010

Early Snows In Spain

South Pole's 1000th Day Below -20c (-4f)

More Than 70% Of Russia Blanketed In Snow

Record Cold U.S., Early Snows Sweep The Peaks

New Study: "Recent Surge In Global Warming Not Detectable"

Early Snows Sweep Asia, Cold Records Tumble

Big Freeze Sweeps Iceland

Trøndelag Cold

Fall Arrives With A Bang In U.S.

New Zealand's Bumper Ski Season

Japan Weather Bureau Forecasts Epic Winter Snow

Eurasia Snow Cover On The March

Widespread October Snow For North America

More Polar Bears Spotted In Iceland

Cold Devastates Uk Growing Season-Second-Worst Harvest Ever

Russia To -28.1c (-18.6f)

Here Comes The Snow

Europe's Cold And Snowy October

Early Arctic Freeze Halts Shipping

The Deserts Are Greening

Lakes Are Refilling

Scotland Snow

Accumulations Keep Building In The Alps

Early Snow In China

Colder Winter Forecast For Mongolia

Met Office Warns Of 'Another Cold Night'

Weakest Polar Vortex For 40-Years And The Potential For A Brutal Winter

Frost And Snow Warnings In Canada

Cold Devastates UK Growing Season-Second-Worst Harvest Ever

Russia To -28.1C (-18.6F)

Early Arctic Freeze Halts Shipping - Bu bu but Al Gorrrre Said...

Early Season Snow In Ukraine

Another Colder Than Average Month In Antarctica