Davin News Server

From: AlleyCat <katt@gmail.com>
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,can.politics,alt.politics.trump,alt.politics.liberalism,alt.politics.democrats,alt.politics.usa.republican
Subject: Re: Trump Trolls Harris, Who Lied About Working At McDonald's - Bonus: Ski Bunny Makes Claim He Will NEVER Back Up - Trump Canceling "EventS Left and Right"? - Ski Bunny Lists ONE
Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2024 23:47:36 -0500

On Mon, 21 Oct 2024 10:19:51 -0700,  Alan says...

> On 2024-10-20 19:34, AlleyCat wrote:
> >
> > On Sun, 20 Oct 2024 16:46:20 -0700,  Alan says...

> >> I'm sorry, but it's reported everywhere that he's cancelled lots of events.
> >
> > That's a claim... prove it.
>
> Done already.

Uh... no... "lots" is not how many you posted.

And besides... he will STILL be doing SOMETHING other than interviews... Politico even said so.

Scheduling conflicts are nothing to do about health issues.

He holds more events than Biden-Harris COMBINED, so tell us again, how his health "problems" are an issue?

> > McDonald Trump Epically Trolls Kamala While Working McDonalds Drive-Thru!

> Trump staged it.

No fucking shit, moron.

WHO said it wasn't? Stop putting words and "thoughts" into your posts, you lying sack of dicks.

Do you think it was an impromptu stop AT McDonald's and he happened to ask if he could cook and serve?

(CNN) At the STAGED event, Trump put on an apron to work as a fry attendant and handed people food at the location, which had been closed
for the campaign stop.

God DAMN you're a pathetically moronic troll, who can't even troll worth a shit.

======================================================================================================================

Internet Trolls Are Narcissists, Psychopaths, And Sadists Trolls Will Lie, Exaggerate, And Offend TO GET A RESPONSE  [so true]

Loser
AlleyPussyBitch
Pole-puffing no-fight squat-to-piss shrieking estrogen-oozing
fairy
Pussey

Of course, these never work, AS INTENDED.

=====

An Internet troll is someone who enters an online discussion and posts comments designed to upset or disrupt the conversation.

"Dark Tetrad" personality traits include narcissism, Machiavellianism, psychopathy, and sadism.

(someone's been reading my possstss againnnnn)

In a study of 1200 people, Dark Tetrad scores were highest among people who said trolling was their favorite Internet activity.

In this month's issue of Personality and Individual Differences, a study was published that confirms what we all suspected: Internet trolls
are horrible people.

Let's start by getting our definitions straight: An Internet troll is someone who comes into a discussion and posts comments designed to
upset or disrupt the conversation. Often, in fact, it seems like there is no real purpose behind their comments except to upset everyone
else involved. Trolls will lie, exaggerate, and offend to get a response.

What kind of person would do this? Some Canadian researchers decided to find out.
Study: Internet Trolls and Dark Tetrad Personality Traits

They conducted two online studies with over 1,200 people, giving personality tests to each subject along with a survey about their Internet
commenting behavior. They were looking for evidence that linked trolling with the "Dark Tetrad" of personality traits: narcissism,
Machiavellianism, psychopathy, and sadism.

They found that Dark Tetrad scores were highest among people who said trolling was their favorite Internet activity. To get an idea of how
much more prevalent these traits were among Internet trolls, one can refer to tables from the paper showing low Dark Tetrad scores for
everyone in the study ... except the trolls. Their scores for all four traits soar on the chart. The relationship between trolling and the
Dark Tetrad is so significant that the authors write in their paper:

"... the associations between sadism and GAIT (Global Assessment of Internet Trolling) scores were so strong that it might be said that
online trolls are prototypical everyday sadists." [emphasis added]

Trolls truly enjoy making you feel bad. To quote the authors once more (because this is a truly quotable article): "Both trolls and sadists
feel sadistic glee at the distress of others. Sadists just want to have fun ... and the Internet is their playground!"

The next time you encounter a troll online, remember:

These trolls are some truly difficult people.
It is your suffering that brings them pleasure, so the best thing you can do is ignore them.