Davin News Server

From: Alan <nuh-uh@nope.com>
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,can.politics,alt.politics.trump,alt.politics.liberalism,alt.politics.democrats,alt.politics.usa.republican
Subject: Re: Why Did The Democrats Start Calling Everyone Who Questioned The
Date: Tue, 22 Oct 2024 08:42:10 -0700

On 2024-10-21 22:01, AlleyCat wrote:

> On Mon, 21 Oct 2024 13:09:49 -0700,  Alan says...
>
>>> Trump's legal team was met with denials over EVERY aspect of the
>>> lawsuits, many times not even being allowed to present evidence,
>>> because it didn't meet some almost arbitrary condition.
>>
>> Give an example of this.
>
> Give it a try, yourself.

It's your claim, so you get to do it.

> It's easy, with the right keywords.

Then it's no hardship for you to do it.

> Remember, I'm not going to do your bidding. When I KNOW you've
> either looked something up and simply want me to do what you want,
> or it's too easy to find yourself, I will GLADLY let you do the work
> you think I'm going to do for you.

I haven't looked it up, and for ME to do so is fruitless, because I
could present 50 lawsuits and show they were properly dismissed and
you'd just insist I haven't found the right one.

> IOW... fuck off. Look it up yourself.
>
> Every day the headlines read: Trump's legal team denied...
>
> So find it yourself.
>
> I'll do my own research, then we can compare.
That which is claimed without evidence can be dismissed without rebuttal.