Davin News Server

From: Dhu on Gate <campbell@neotext.ca>
Newsgroups: alt.global-warming,can.politics,alt.politics
Subject: Re: CO2 Seems To Be Highly Overrated
Date: Tue, 22 Oct 2024 22:36:50 -0000 (UTC)

On Mon, 21 Oct 2024 00:36:14 -0500, AlleyCat wrote:

> The unaltered (raw) "maximum" temperature data (for July and August) from
> the U.S. historical climatological network (USHCN) still shows our climate
> was warmer in the past.  CO2 seems to be highly overrated.

CO2 is a proxy for human industrial activity.  Normally it runs
about 0.04% of sea-level urth-normal.

It is ALSO toxic to mammals at anything over 30%:

https://pmc.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/articles/PMC5380556/

Frankly speaking, it's a "kinder, gentler" way to go than, say, cyanide
(or, for that matter most of that lethal injection shit):
you go to sleep and then your heart stops.

Dhu

--
Je suis Canadien. Ce n'est pas Francais ou Anglais.
 Duncan Patton a Campbell