Davin News Server

From: AlleyCat <katt@gmail.com>
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,can.politics,alt.politics.trump,alt.politics.liberalism,alt.politics.democrats,alt.politics.usa.republican
Subject: Re: Why Did The Democrats Start Calling Everyone Who Questioned The 2020 Election, Conspiracy Nuts?
Date: Tue, 22 Oct 2024 22:36:12 -0500

On Tue, 22 Oct 2024 08:42:10 -0700,  Alan says...

> >> Give an example of this.
> >
> > Give it a try, yourself.
>
> It's your claim, so you get to do it.

Refute it first, chicken shit, faggot.

You can't because you know it's true.

Faggot runs away again, or he'd refute what's CLAIMED!!!!

Claim this, faggot... we KNOW it's true.

You have NEVER mentioned ANYTHING about a girl... ever.

Just your "hockey" buddies.

[giggle]

======================================================================================================================

Gay Narcissistic Personality Disorder And Gay Alan

Gay Narcissistic personality disorder is a condition often erroneously mistaken for overconfidence or conceitedness.

Sufferers will often monopolize conversations, BELITTLE OTHERS, freely express their sense of SUPERIORITY and ENTITLEMENT and BECOME
DEPRESSED, ANGRY and ABUSIVE in the face of perceived criticism which raises feelings of insecurity and shame.

There is a theory that gay men, like Alan, may be particularly susceptible to narcissistic personality disorder(BINGO!), as a result of
subconscious feelings of intense inadequacy, for which narcissism is an over-compensation.

Counseling for gay men can offer the opportunity to discuss and resolve these issues. Unresolved, the symptoms of narcissistic personality
disorder can have serious consequences, in terms of failure to form meaningful relationships, build friendships, develop careers and...

...GETTING BANNED FROM ALL USENET SERVERS.

Common indicators

Criteria for diagnosing narcissistic personality disorder are generally considered to be an exaggerated sense of self-importance, feeling
superior and expecting to be considered superior by others, exaggerating achievements, fantasizing about spectacular successes, demanding
constant admiration and compliance, taking advantage of others while struggling to recognize their needs and feelings, believing they are
envied by others and generally behaving arrogantly. Psychotherapy and counseling for gay men, like Alan, can help open the process of
exploring issues that underlie these responses.

When to seek help

Often people experiencing narcissistic personality disorder put off seeking clinical intervention. Their erroneous self-perception as
powerful and perfect isolates them from others including medical professionals, and they generally only seek treatment when they experience
associated symptoms of depression, as a result of perceived slights or rejections with which they struggle to cope.

Early medical intervention

If you recognize personality traits that are common to narcissistic personality disorder, or you're experiencing depression, anxiety or a
disabling sadness, you should consider contacting your own doctor to discuss these feelings and related concerns, or contacting an
experienced counselor or psychiatrist in London who may be able to offer insight, perspective and the counseling that allows you to
confront this life-limiting condition. Getting appropriate treatment could make your life more rewarding and enjoyable.