Davin News Server

From: R Kym Horsell <kymhorsell@gmail.com>
Newsgroups: alt.global-warming,can.politics,alt.politics
Subject: Re: CO2 Seems To Be Highly Overrated
Date: Wed, 23 Oct 2024 08:12:39 -0000 (UTC)

In alt.global-warming Dhu on Gate <campbell@neotext.ca> wrote:
> On Mon, 21 Oct 2024 00:36:14 -0500, AlleyCat wrote:
>
>> CO2 seems to be highly overrated.
>

> Just hazardin' a guess, but it seems pretty
> likely that this girl's death involved CO2:
>
> https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/nova-scotia/halifax-walmart-workplace-death-police-1.7359358
>
> Dhu

A normal person's blood has enough oxygen in it to last easily 4m.
Yet very few people find it comfortable to hold their breath for even 3m.
It's not the demand for oxygen; it's the need to get rid of the CO2 --
the physiology is triggered by CO2 and not O2 in the blood.
So it cant be a real great thing to have excess levels in your body.
Persistent high levels is called "acidosis" and various forms are on
the rise, just liked with the 50% increase in atm levels.

--
<https://groups.google.com/forum/#!msg/alt.fan.rush-limbaugh/c9fdMmtgGLU/
6MED4b5kgjMJ>