Davin News Server

From: AlleyCat <katt@gmail.com>
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,can.politics,alt.politics.trump,alt.politics.liberalism,alt.politics.democrats,alt.politics.usa.republican
Subject: Anthropogenic Climate Change Is A Hoax
Date: Wed, 23 Oct 2024 21:17:38 -0500

['oh.no.this.definitely.is.NOT.going.to.can.politics' psycho gratuitous bullshit crosspost removed]

On Wed, 23 Oct 2024 12:12:12 -0700, Rudy Canoza, forever the mental and physical midget, who was *NEVER* a three sport letterman, like me,
and who was *NEVER* a bouncer, like me, and who was *NEVER* an assistant golf pro, like me, and who was *NEVER* a lifeguard, like me, and
who *NEVER* dunked a basketball, like me, and has *NEVER* laid as many women as me...

... whined...

> "Climate change" means *anthropogenic* climate change.

Mmmm... no, it doesn't.

The climate changed long before humans came along, so "climate change" means the climate changes.

https://i.imgur.com/6Cw9j1R.png

====================================================================================================================================

AlleyCat is one of the several people who dominate Rudy on a daily basis, keeping their bootheels on his little pencil neck to the
amusement of all.

Rudy's Delusion of Grandeur

Rudy's delusions of grandeur, are the false beliefs in his own superiority, greatness, or intelligence. Rudy experiences delusions of
grandeur, not just because he has low self-esteem; instead, Rudy believes in his own greatness and importance even in the face of
overwhelming evidence to the contrary.

Yes.

Rudy might, for example, believe he is destined to be the leader of the Usenet world, despite having no leadership experience and
DIFFICULTIES IN INTERPERSONAL RELATIONSHIPS.

Rudy's delusions of grandeur are characterized by their persistence. They are not just moments of fantasy or hopes for the future.

Symptoms of Rudy's Delusions of Grandeur

Delusions of grandeur vary greatly in their content, but they are similar to one another in that they involve the persistent believe in
one's own grandiosity. Common examples of delusions of grandeur include:

Belief that one has a special relationship with a supernatural entity. Cult leaders, for example, might believe they can communicate with a
god or that they are a manifestation of a god on earth.

Belief that one has a special relationship with a famous person or authority figure, such as the president.

Belief that one has a unique destiny. These destinies often involve power, fame, fortune, or supernatural concepts.

Causes of Delusion of Grandeur

Delusions of grandeur are ASSOCIATED WITH NARCISSISTIC PERSONALITY DISORDER (NPD), which is a mental health diagnosis listed in the
Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders (DSM).

A NARCISSISTIC PERSONALITY may cause Rudy to greatly overestimate his own importance and belief in his own uniqueness. THESE DELUSIONS CAN
ALSO BE SYMPTOMATIC OF SCHIZOPHRENIA.

Rudy's battle with schizophrenia causes him to experience delusions in which he believe he is a hugely powerful person and has a great gift
to give to the world.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

According to Rudy... that would be himself.