Davin News Server

From: Alan <nuh-uh@nope.com>
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,can.politics,alt.politics.trump,alt.politics.liberalism,alt.politics.democrats,alt.politics.usa.republican
Subject: Re: Why Did The Democrats Start Calling Everyone Who Questioned The
Date: Thu, 24 Oct 2024 11:30:15 -0700

On 2024-10-24 11:00, AlleyCat wrote:

> On Thu, 24 Oct 2024 09:02:59 -0700,  Alan says...
>
>> Literally none of what you wrote addresses your claim that lawsuits were improperly dismissed.
>
> I'll remember that little passage next time you don't refute something and whine about links you're too stupid to follow.
Your claim was:

'Trump's legal team was met with denials over EVERY aspect of the
lawsuits, many times not even being allowed to present evidence, because
it didn't meet some almost arbitrary condition.'

Show us a single lawsuit where they were prevented from presenting
evidence and if that's the case, I'll show you why.

In at least one very notable case, when asked if they had actual
evidence of voting fraud, Trump's minions had to admit they didn't.