Davin News Server

From: citizen winston smith <sss@example.de>
Newsgroups: rec.food.cooking,aus.politics,can.politics,nz.politics,alt.politics.trump,uk.politics.misc
Subject: Re: Boiled Green Peanuts
Date: Thu, 24 Oct 2024 15:20:03 -0600

On 10/24/2024 1:16 PM, Bruce wrote:
> On Thu, 24 Oct 2024 16:56:56 -0000 (UTC), Cindy Hamilton
> <chamilton5280@invalid.com> wrote:
>
>> On 2024-10-24, Bruce <Bruce@invalid.invalid> wrote:

>>> That's the big mystery. How can so many Americans be so stupid?
>>
>> It's not about intelligence.  It's about hate.  They'd vote for
>> a wet paper bag if that would allow them to voice their hatred
>> for educated, liberal, non-white, and/or non-Evangelical people.
>> In short, for anybody who is different from them.
>
> I understand that many Americans may have a problem with the fact that
> she's a woman and not white and educated.

1/2 white.

Like Obammy.

But less than 1/2 educated, bottom of her class in law school.

Like Obammy.

> Scary stuff!

Like those DEI pilot hires that tend to auger in...

Plus, she leans
> a bit towards woke and woke means communist, as we all know.

More than "a bit" - she's a former card-carrying member of CPUSA in fact.
> But still.

But fuck you to death with a rusty crowbar, you risible piece of
Auztarded shit.

> In international eyes, Trump constantly makes a complete fool of
> himself, the moment he opens his mouth.

"international eyes"?

The same goggle-eyed surrender monkeys who wouldn't pay their NATO dues
until Trump called them on the carpet?

Yeah - fuck those pikers too.

> He can't be trusted financially,

He donated every penny of his salary right back into the giverment:

https://www.forbes.com/sites/adamandrzejewski/2021/02/27/president-donald-trump-probably-donated-his-entire-16m-salary-back-to-the-us-government--here-are-the-details/

Trump is the first president since John F. Kennedy to donate his salary.
Both John F. Kennedy and Herbert Hoover donated their presidential
salaries to charitable causes. According to congressional records,
George Washington initially declined his $25,000 salary, but Congress
wouldn’t let him.

Trump’s first-quarter 2017 salary donation to the National Park Service
was for $78,333, likely his take-home pay after taxes. The Park Service
said an anonymous donor gave $22,000 to round the donation up to $100,000.

In subsequent press events, Trump presented personal checks for an even
$100,000, indicating he was dipping into his own personal finances to
make up the difference himself.

President Trump donated at least $1.4 million of the $1.6 million he
earned as president to various federal agencies.

> he lies, he brags, he's crass, offensive and an egomaniac.

Boo fucking hoo!

What, you wanted to see Mr. Rogers instead?

Typical pedo action, and for that we already have Biden the child-sniffer.

> I also wouldn't trust him with my 16 year old daughter.

I'm appalled and disturbed you managed to replicate, et alone create a
baby factory.

This bodes ill for our species.

> And half a country votes for him.

Oh it'll be A LOT MORE than 'half' this time, fucklips.