Davin News Server

From: David Dalton <dalton@nfld.com>
Newsgroups: alt.religion.druid, alt.music.s-mclachlan, alt.magick, van.general, can.motss, soc.motss
Subject: Black Widower effect examples
Date: Tue, 16 Apr 2024 17:05:44 -0230

A while ago I posted about the black widow(er) effect,
in which a lesbian or gay in a deceptive relationship
with an incompatible partner of the opposite gender
causes negative mental and physical health effects
on that partner, sometimes shortening their lifespan.
That does not occur in platonic friendship/parenting
partnerships such as gay--lesbian, gay--straight-type-2-F,
and lesbian--straight-type-2-M, but does in gay--bif,
gay--straight-type-1-F, lesbian--bim, and lesbian--straight-type-1-M.

Memorial University posted today that Allyson Marie McGrane,
a student in the Faculty of Education, had died, and gave
a link to her obituary, which said that she was based in
Vancouver and had died at age 48 of cancer, and that her
lifelong partner was Shane Birley.

From his pictures on images.google.com and from my
matchmaking ability I divine that Shane Birley is gay,
and that the black widower effect caused Allyson’s
cancer. Another example of that is the early death
of (gay) Antonio Guterres’s first wife, though he is
optimally sexually compatible with his bimT current wife,
and is currently minor good as defined by Goddess,
so he has worked off any debt related to his first wife.

How would a lesbian or gay have sex with an incompatible
partner? A lesbian could just lie there/fake it, but either a
lesbian or a gay could think of someone of the same
gender as them who is not there, and I think that practice
has more negative magick effects than just lying there.

I also have divined that Allyson has just reincarnated
as an orca fetus.

--
David Dalton dalton@nfld.com https://www.nfld.com/~dalton (home page)
“Mary walks down to the water’s edge and there she hangs Her head to