Davin News Server

From: David Dalton <dalton@nfld.com>
Newsgroups: can.motss, soc.motss, alt.gay, alt.gays, alt.homosexual, alt.homosexuality
Subject: Jann Arden compatible with Rick Mercer
Date: Thu, 25 Apr 2024 15:06:53 -0230

From https://mbcentre.ca/event/jann-arden-rick-mercer/ :

Jann Arden &  Rick Mercer

Singer/songwriter and author Jann Arden and comedian and TV personality Rick
Mercer are hitting the road together this spring for the Will They or Won’t
They Tour – join them at the Mary Brown’s Centre on May 2nd at 8pm!

This nationwide tour will feature two of Canada’s most notable voices in a
free wheeling, unscripted, unrehearsed and unrestrained discussion that will
have audiences cheering on the two Canadian icons. Spend an evening of
laughter, stories and successes from their careers in entertainment, spanning
multiple decades.

Tickets range from $55 - $99, with Platinum Pricing of $148.50, including
tax, plus surcharge.

Tickets are on sale as of Friday, March 1st at 10am. Tickets are available at
our Box Office Monday – Saturday, noon – 5pm, by phone at 709-576-7657,
or online at www.mbcentre.ca. For accessible seating, please call our Box
Office at 709-576-7657.

DATE May 02, 2024
TIME 8:00 pm
PRICE $55.00 - $99.00 | Platinum $148.50
LOCATION Mary Brown’s Centre

Of course, as I have previously said, Jann Arden is straight-type-2-F
(woman compatible only with bims, males attracted to both genders),
and has had an old lock which hopefully was rendered incomplete
the night before last. Rick Mercer is bim though he has been
living a gay lifestyle as far as I know. So they are optimally sexually
compatible, and indeed are also optimally compatible personality-wise.
If Rick chooses to stay with his gay partner then there could be
a bridged relationship (Rick’s gay partner)-->Rick-->Jann, with
Jann either a long term member or a special guest.

--
David Dalton dalton@nfld.com https://www.nfld.com/~dalton (home page)
“Mary walks down to the water’s edge and there she hangs Her head to