Davin News Server

From: David Dalton <dalton@nfld.com>
Newsgroups: can.motss, soc.motss, alt.gay, alt.gays, alt.homosexual, alt.homosexuality
Subject: Re: Jann Arden compatible with Rick Mercer
Date: Thu, 25 Apr 2024 19:34:10 -0230

In the unlikely event that Jann Arden reads this thread, two
people in Calgary who she might know who know me
fairly well are Jenny Allen and Danielle French. (I also
know some Calgary geophysicists with Memorial University
or University of British Columbia connections.)

I am straight-type-2-M (male compatible only with bifs,
women attracted to both genders) and had an old lock
with Sarah McLachlan since the night of May 13, 1995
during a Music West showcase at The Treehouse Lounge,
in the St. Regis Hotel diagonally opposite from
The Railway Club. Jenny and Danielle were there
early in the evening and indeed Danielle had invited me,
and note that members of Sarah’s band played on
Danielle’s first album.

If Jann’s old lock has not yet been rendered incomplete
then the only way for Jann to be involved with bims
other than her old lock is for her to get permission
from her old lock bim or bimT (spiritually bim in female
form) to be involved with other bims. But I hope that
Jann’s old lock and my old lock have been rendered
incomplete (until there is sex), though I have said I
will wait four weeks for Sarah to give me a new
mundane sign of interest before I lock with any other bif.

The old lock would have formed by a Stare and a Touch,
not necessarily at the same time (and indeed I think
if they were at the same time they would have gotten
together). The Stare is similar to the one in Sarah’s
song I Love You (a drink-me-up stare), and the Touch
is similar to the ones in Sarah’s song Sweet Surrender
(though she touched my elbow, not hand, but that
wouldn’t work in the song) and The Weather Station's
(who is also straight-type-2-F, as are Kate Bush,
Dua Lipa, Joni Mitchell [who I said could try Tom Waits
and/or Bill Clinton], Adele, LP, Gwyneth Paltrow,
Janet Cull, Iggy Azalea, Cyndi Lauper, Britney Spears,
Hayley Wickenheiser, Drew Barrymore, Patti Smith,
Gloria Gaynor, Sarah Palin, Grimes, Alicia Keys, Cher,
Charlotte Cardin, Michelle Obama, and Celeigh Cardinal)
song Thirty, an electric/warming/compatible touch, which
Jann and Rick should feel when they touch,

Again my Eight Sexual Harmonics theory is summarized on
https://www.nfld.com/~dalton/8H.html
though I have yet to add a section on old locks.

Some pitfalls are that Jann might have attempted sex
with a gay saying he is bim, or a bifT said they is bim,
or a multi-spirit individual without a bim harmonic
saying they are bim, like Chris de Burgh, who is
two-spirit straight-type-1-M/straight-type-1-FT .

By compatible I mean orgasmic up close.

--
David Dalton dalton@nfld.com https://www.nfld.com/~dalton (home page)
“Mary walks down to the water’s edge and there she hangs Her head to