Davin News Server

From: David Dalton <dalton@nfld.com>
Newsgroups: alt.homosexual.lesbian, alt.teens.lesbian, aus.culture.lesbigay, soc.motss, can.motss
Subject: Lesbian Visibility Day
Date: Sat, 27 Apr 2024 00:18:39 -0230

April 26 is Lesbian Visibility Day and Hug a Friend Day.

So I send out virtual hugs to any lesbian readers worldwide.

As a straight-type-2-M (male compatible only with bifs,
women attracted to both genders) I have
bridge/friendship/trust/spiritual attraction to lesbians
who are happily lesbian, and think they would have
such attraction to me, and I have anxiety around
lesbians (women attracted just to women) who
perversely are having sex with men, which causes
negative effects on the health of the men.

So lesbians, introduce males you know who you have
such friendship attraction to to your bif friends.

But I am not a lesbianT (spiritually lesbian in male form),
who would be also compatible with bifs, but also directly
compatible with lesbians, though some lesbians might
not want them since they are not of the right form. Some
examples of lesbianTs are Bruce/Caitlyn Jenner, Christian
Slater, Justin Trudeau, Pope Francis, Don Maher (who
co-owns the Black Sheep bar here in St. John’s, Newfoundland
with his bif wife Valerie), rapper Offset, Dave Stewart, and
Loreena McKennitt’s fiance who drowned. So lesbians
should have been attracted to them, but might not still
be since a split into 55 species has occurred and they
might now be in a different species, but they should
remember any past attraction. (The same goes for
the bridge attraction to straight-type-2 males, I guess.)

For more on my Eight Sexual Harmonics theory see
https://www.nfld.com/~dalton/8H.html

--
David Dalton dalton@nfld.com https://www.nfld.com/~dalton (home page)
“Mary walks down to the water’s edge and there she hangs Her head to