Davin News Server

From: David Dalton <dalton@nfld.com>
Newsgroups: alt.homosexual.lesbian, alt.teens.lesbian, aus.culture.lesbigay, soc.motss, can.motss
Subject: Re: Lesbian Visibility Day
Date: Sat, 27 Apr 2024 00:23:43 -0230

On Apr 27, 2024, David Dalton wrote
(in article<0001HW.2BDC9F0700CC7C1F70000536638F@news.eternal-september.org>):

> April 26 is Lesbian Visibility Day and Hug a Friend Day.
>
> So I send out virtual hugs to any lesbian readers worldwide.
>
> As a straight-type-2-M (male compatible only with bifs,
> women attracted to both genders) I have
> bridge/friendship/trust/spiritual attraction to lesbians
> who are happily lesbian, and think they would have
> such attraction to me, and I have anxiety around
> lesbians (women attracted just to women) who
> perversely are having sex with men, which causes
> negative effects on the health of the men.
>
> So lesbians, introduce males you know who you have
> such friendship attraction to to your bif friends.
>
> But I am not a lesbianT (spiritually lesbian in male form),
> who would be also compatible with bifs, but also directly
> compatible with lesbians, though some lesbians might
> not want them since they are not of the right form. Some
> examples of lesbianTs are Bruce/Caitlyn Jenner, Christian
> Slater, Justin Trudeau, Pope Francis, Don Maher (who
> co-owns the Black Sheep bar here in St. John’s, Newfoundland
> with his bif wife Valerie), rapper Offset, Dave Stewart, and
> Loreena McKennitt’s fiance who drowned. So lesbians
> should have been attracted to them, but might not still
> be since a split into 55 species has occurred and they
> might now be in a different species, but they should
> remember any past attraction. (The same goes for
> the bridge attraction to straight-type-2 males, I guess.)
>
> For more on my Eight Sexual Harmonics theory see
> https://www.nfld.com/~dalton/8H.html

A lesbian and her straight-type-2-M friend could even
pick up bif(s) together, and bridged positions of the
form

straight-type-2-M-->bif-->lesbian

are possible, with contact between the straight-type-2-M
and the bif and between the bif and the lesbian at the
same time but little or no contact between the straight-type-2-M
and the lesbian. This could be tested in fantasy.

--
David Dalton dalton@nfld.com https://www.nfld.com/~dalton (home page)
“Mary walks down to the water’s edge and there she hangs Her head to