Davin News Server

From: Quack Andrew B. Chung = SHEIN = Anita = jew paedophile BARRY 'jewface' SHEIN <quack.chung@emery.edu>
Newsgroups: soc.history,uk.legal,alt.revisionism,soc.culture.jewish,soc.culture.israel,alt.war.vietnam,talk.politics.guns,soc.culture.greek,alt.conspiracy,can.politics,alt.life.sucks,soc.culture.usa,soc.culture.canada,rec.arts.tv,nyc.general,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.atheism,alt.slack.goathead,alt.checkmate
Subject: I can shmell a g-ddam jew! Get back in your jew hole jew paedophile BARRY 'jewface' ZACHARY SHEIN and take your inane anti-Christian "PAEDO PRIESTS" jew spam with you back up, the rectum it was excreted from!
Date: Tue, 16 Apr 2024 15:42:00 +0100

LOMPO!

me first, poor psycho! LOL"

The Illiterate Foreskin Peeling Grik anus having still MORE delusions
about growing a pair: "If ANYONE dared to grab me by the neck
like that he'd get my fist in his face."

And AGAIN: "YOU sick pedo swine and ridiculous overt sexual cripple certainly won't EVER
get past any of us! This is a PROMISE, our pedophilic punching bag! LOL:

In spite of all the evidence, the Illiterate Foreskin Peeling Grik anus
STILL has delusions about growing a pair!
"What kind of other-worldly pussies (men?) are you all? If someone
would dare to grab me by the back of my neck like that and push me
around, my instinctive, AUTOMATIC reaction would be to knock him in
the face!  NOBODY is allowed to do that to ANYONE!"

And the demented grik delusions continue: "You STILL can't get past
me, my psychopathic pwnling! LOL"

Best of all!  From the Foreskin Peeler's doctoral dissertation in divinity,